Confirmed my 520i order today!

Re: Confirmed my 520i order today!

Congrats ya !!

nice car ...

robinllp;903765 said:
Sigh.......just confirmed my order this evening.......

520i at 16k discount (include overtrade + loan at 1.88%).

Just curious, so what is the spec difference between the normal priced and the event fleet car?

Cheers!

hotrod0121;904466 said:
confirmed with SE is brand new, but will double checked again the odo when collecting car,

Robinlip, collecting next week, what about you?

Same, either 16th or 17th collecting car, how about u?

just glad i booked my 535i from Pi instead..collecting this week, $24xK w coe, omv $60k..not gonna be held ransom by PML ;)

good price...relatively high OMV for PI...msport package?

otts79;904716 said:
just glad i booked my 535i from Pi instead..collecting this week, $24xK w coe, omv $60k..not gonna be held ransom by PML ;)

nope, but w sunroof, suction doors, sports steering, power tailgate, adaptive xenons n the standard stuffs as far as i can rem..

Also interested in 535...
Bought from which pi ...
Can share...
Thks....

honestly pml pricing i find is screwed..$22xK to $23xK for a 520i, omv 40k or +/- abit..and not like service is damn good or cheap..do the math.

After few weeks of searching, the best pricing I get for 535
Is 26x plus....
Wow... you can get at 24x plus, really a good deal...
Hope I can get at that price too...
Going to join the dark side...
Mod till no tml ....
Share, share, share the contacts Pls....
Can't wait anymore...
I am cumming .....

otts79;904842 said:
honestly pml pricing i find is screwed..$22xK to $23xK for a 520i, omv 40k or +/- abit..and not like service is damn good or cheap..do the math.

I agree. Rather spend 24xk buy 535i from PI. You save easily a few tens of thousand. Like what you say not like PML got fantastic service. PI also got good got bad and depends on your luck. Worse case you already have cash in pocket can go any workshop you want and rectify in most satisfying way.

And btw PI can even find higher spec and higher OMV than PML. Depends on what you want. PML got nice showroom and can test drive!:woottt:

Last edited by a moderator:

dat sounded sick?!? :errr: pm sent

nnwong;904845 said:
After few weeks of searching, the best pricing I get for 535
Is 26x plus....
Wow... you can get at 24x plus, really a good deal...
Hope I can get at that price too...
Going to join the dark side...
Mod till no tml ....
Share, share, share the contacts Pls....
Can't wait anymore...
I am cumming .....

helbreath;904847 said:
I agree. Rather spend 24xk buy 535i from PI. You save easily a few tens of thousand. Like what you say not like PML got fantastic service. PI also got good got bad and depends on your luck. Worse case you already have cash in pocket can go any workshop you want and rectify in most satisfying way.

And btw PI can even find higher spec and higher OMV than PML. Depends on what you want. PML got nice showroom and can test drive!:woottt:

i'll make do without the nice showroom and kopi..hahaa..that's precisely the many reasons i thought to skip pml..its unlike porsches or jags whereby got 5 years free service, and the fact that we can service bmws at many of the site sponsors that is as good or even better than agent.

otts79;904853 said:
i'll make do without the nice showroom and kopi..hahaa..that's precisely the many reasons i thought to skip pml..its unlike porsches or jags whereby got 5 years free service, and the fact that we can service bmws at many of the site sponsors that is as good or even better than agent.

Can pm me the contact also?

Warranty is with their own workshop or reputable one?

Just to add, 240+k is an amazing price. Does it come with nav pro? I assume on lumbar but no comfort seat?

robinllp;904703 said:
Same, either 16th or 17th collecting car, how about u?

SE told me latest end of next week, no specific date, but today just receive message from him say most likely this weekend.

240k++ for 535? I should have went to PI! When i sourced, there were not any 240k++ 535 around. most around $260k++ *sigh

Can check out sgcarmart for a 4-month old AH5, going for less than $260k. full specs, if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88xinnet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back