Coolant level warning

Ah yang

Understand tis issue being discussed many time already. Tis morning when i start my car n the warning pop up stating tat my coolant level is low. Check my car n the level is full. So restart my car n no warning liao. Juz wanna check wif bros tat kana tis issue whether its safe 2 drive it. Cos pml said only can send in next week 2 check my car. Thanks

Re: Coolant level warning

Call Munich (look for Kok Ting), they prob can slot you in earlier than PML.

leslie11;930453 said:
Call Munich (look for Kok Ting), they prob can slot you in earlier than PML.

Hi bro,thanks. Juz nw heck care juz drive in bukit timah there n tat sa promise 2 settle it by 2moro noon although all fully book. Quite a nice chap cos i only said sensor issue n he promise me tis n tat. Hopefully dun chu pattern lah

That's good. It's a known prob so shouldn't throw up any surprises.

Coolant level warning

Ah yang;930577 said:
Yah. I understand. Bt after replace wil it cum back again?? Its a waste of time also. Haiz

So far never happened to me anymore after I changed the tank and harness on October. Before that, it will pop out the error and gong after driven for 10-15 minutes. Got it done after a few months of driving with the problem and did it together with servicing.

Ah yang;930577 said:
Yah. I understand. Bt after replace wil it cum back again?? Its a waste of time also. Haiz

could be Thermostat faulty....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

whiskie;930578 said:
So far never happened to me anymore after I changed the tank and harness on October. Before that, it will pop out the error and gong after driven for 10-15 minutes. Got it done after a few months of driving with the problem and did it together with servicing.

Icic. Thanks bro. Hopefully after tis all swee swee

All these are minor issues.

Nothing like engine oil top up every 2k km and jerky transmission.

Since on topic of coolant, any of you experienced after a long drive especially stuck in traffic jam over an hour, there is this humming noise even after engine switched off.

Did some research and some say it's the pump circulating the coolant to cool down the turbo.

Should this happen to a less than 2 month old car? Or this is a common thing for a turbo car?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back