Could it be a TP catching speeding cars?

dtcars

Dearest all,

Just passed by Mandai road towards sembawang road after BKE. Saw a police car white subaru with orange strips parking along road side. The interesting part is the officer is holding a camera (like a video camera, definitely not laser gun type) and taking video/photo towards all coming cars. But his uniform is dark blue not white. May I know if he is TP catching speeding?Can cops in dark blue also part of TP? I am a bit concerned as i was driving at 80km/hr according to my speedo metre. any idea?

Cheers,

Re: Could it be a TP catching speeding cars?

dtcars;641025 said:
Dearest all,

Just passed by Mandai road towards sembawang road after BKE. Saw a police car white subaru with orange strips parking along road side. The interesting part is the officer is holding a camera (like a video camera, definitely not laser gun type) and taking video/photo towards all coming cars. But his uniform is dark blue not white. May I know if he is TP catching speeding?Can cops in dark blue also part of TP? I am a bit concerned as i was driving at 80km/hr according to my speedo metre. any idea?

Cheers,

If it is a TP Subaru then it is a speed cam gun........

cheers

Hong gan liao

Red_Bean_Bun;641072 said:
Stop nearby the car and ask the man in uniform what's that ?

Newly launched camera gun???

cheers

It's a 70km/hour road. Waiting for the letter to come. Maybe 1 week?

Things are becoming smaller...no doubt a speed radar gun. Don't think it's night photography hobby.

eBay also sells...some are very handy like iR thermometer size.

This one looks like the gun/camera which the cop was holding.

COPCAMERA-01-LOW.gif

If you're doing 80 in a 70, after factor in speedo inaccuracy, fingers crossed, you might be within the grace limits.

You guys are lucky to receive empty angbaos within 1 week.

In Western Australia if you're lucky you get one in 6 months or more...

TP bike usually wear white uniform, TP car blue uniform. TPL also wear white.

i knew they would wanna revenge after GE 2011

yes absolutely a speed cam. My dad had his fined last month at that stretch. if u are sure that you are going not more than 80Km/h then u are safe.

Thanks bro. have to be careful nowadays after GE....

gadaffi;641349 said:
yes absolutely a speed cam. My dad had his fined last month at that stretch. if u are sure that you are going not more than 80Km/h then u are safe.

dUN WORRY , THAT IS NOT A RECORDER , ITS ONLY TO DETECT THE SPEED , THEY NEED TO STOP U TO ISSUE SUMMON .

1111bmw;642074 said:
dUN WORRY , THAT IS NOT A RECORDER , ITS ONLY TO DETECT THE SPEED , THEY NEED TO STOP U TO ISSUE SUMMON .

no leh.. then radar gun has camera functionality too wad..

dtcars;641025 said:
Dearest all,

Cheers,

I was caught speeding by blue uniform subaru TP with the gun before. They got in and chased after me once their gun showed that I was speeding. I think the gun only show your speed but not your license plate (the cop showed me the gun display) , so they need to stop you to issue summons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back