Could it be a TP catching speeding cars?

Re: Could it be a TP catching speeding cars?

Nope from airport towards city just after the entrance to join pie on a Sunday afternoon

silvergrey;642921 said:
Nope from airport towards city just after the entrance to join pie on a Sunday afternoon

Another part to watch out for......

every road need to watch out now. They are everywhere....

I saw a similar one on 1st May 2011...

I believe I was smiling away... no chase given. No letters so far... I was driving towards Tampines along Bartley Flyover.

But surely it is a speed camera... confirmed by a TP...

Keeping my fingers crossed.

mindtheshark;644282 said:
I saw a similar one on 1st May 2011...

I believe I was smiling away... no chase given. No letters so far... I was driving towards Tampines along Bartley Flyover.

But surely it is a speed camera... confirmed by a TP...

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Wa! Where? I speed on that stretch everyday~

There's one on Grange Road overhead bridge towards Napier where borders is - the road have 5 lanes but the speed limit there is 50kmh ............

As drivers, we need to be vigilant on the road and I think paying attention to the road shoulder will help. After all, the police car will always stop by the road shoulder and normally with the blue siren on.

Just slow down as we pass by them and everything will be safe and sound.

It's always better to apologize first before quoting any excuses when caught red handed. Chances are you'll be let off with a verbal warning.

To-date, I have a clean traffic record and will try to abide to the traffic rules and caring for every road user is our obligation.

I think normally they do not have any of their lights on at all :)

XXX;642816 said:
I was caught speeding by blue uniform subaru TP with the gun before. They got in and chased after me once their gun showed that I was speeding. I think the gun only show your speed but not your license plate (the cop showed me the gun display) , so they need to stop you to issue summons.

Did they issue you a summons on the spot ?

Think TP out full force....been driving for almost 20 years never have traffic summon but in a short space of 2 months i had 2 speeding summons issued by TP...total damage $260 +10 points..
Day : Sunday
TP on overhead bridge : becareful...they jaga both direction i.e. travelling towards adam road + towards thomson.

basker;653317 said:
Think TP out full force....been driving for almost 20 years never have traffic summon but in a short space of 2 months i had 2 speeding summons issued by TP...total damage $260 +10 points..
Day : Sunday
TP on overhead bridge : becareful...they jaga both direction i.e. travelling towards adam road + towards thomson.

That's a popular spot for TP :stop!:

Last night at road block, the police woman asked if I switch on the high beam. I replied "No la, this one is standard" and she smiled.

It will be amusing if she booked me for that considering the fact that it's factory fitted stock Audi. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helo210
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back