Counterstrike 16th March

Re: Counterstrike 16th March

mistraele said:
good game last night... source is really fun man, the graphics are shiok. we should try more of the other maps though.

Most memorable were when 4 grenades followed Mistraele into a dead end slope in de_dust2 and when Mistraele killed me but was then killed by my grenade that I threw just before I died :D

Moral of the story....dun follow Mistraele as he is a grenade magnet :lol2:

jaskin said:
Yeah there's this one with the castle that I use to play on the old CS. That map is fun.

You are the only person I know that can get hurt playing CS :D Next time...stay in your own room :nehnehhh:

discom said:
Most memorable were when 4 grenades followed Mistraele into a dead end slope in de_dust2 and when Mistraele killed me but was then killed by my grenade that I threw just before I died :D

heh, i recall it went something like this..

"Rushing double doors, whos got my back"
"ya okay we behind u"
... get to double doors and 2 terrorist comes out, look behind me and... no one..
FLASHBANG.
run down ramp for cover hoping support will come..
look up to see 4 round objects following me down ramp..
FLASHBANG
Bang Bang.. emiles easiest kill of the night.
$&%&#(*#$(*#@

discom said:
You are the only person I know that can get hurt playing CS :D Next time...stay in your own room :nehnehhh:

That's what happens when you penetrate deep into enemy territory. Don't worry, it'll happen again. I like to live dangerously.

discom said:

I can bear witness to the truth of this statement. Bcos, when mistraele and me running in front, shaaz throw flashbang and blind us. Mofo---(*&^^(^%%(*^%$$$ so yes, mistraele is a grenade magnet.

Mohd Robert need not deny, cos one map i din play, i was watching u from my comp, and i saw u flashbang everyone again....you play like u're the only person in the game. U punani...i'll get u back boy...

Den there's the time smoobies was telling shaaz where i was hiding and he din know i was siting in the same room as them. Hahaha...shaaz was swearing so loud after i shot him hahahaha...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk88ing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back