coupe - 228i or m235i?

Re: coupe - 228i or m235i?

rdan;1113589 said:
How is MA noticeably better than PML?

On second thoughts, never mind my question. Whilst Its a genuine question, seems too polarizing & a bit like a flame bait when I read back my own post. Peace.

evokim;1113588 said:
Negotiate for the M235. Better value for a lot more car, and better service.

But I guess no matter now I nego its not quite poss to get a comparable price to the 228i (of cos with nego too)? Unless u guys have a different experience? :)

Personal opinion; better all round in terms of sales, aftersales, longer warranty.

Your opinion may differ.

rdan;1113589 said:
How is MA noticeably better than PML?

rdan;1113590 said:
On second thoughts, never mind my question. Whilst Its a genuine question, seems too polarizing & a bit like a flame bait when I read back my own post. Peace.
I take it with an open mind. Both are good. But can't have 2 at number one spot.

rdan;1113590 said:

Most here would say this is a fact (that Munich is light years ahead of PML). I am pretty sure there is no debate about this, especially those who have tried both.

sandman369;1113600 said:
Most here would say this is a fact (that Munich is light years ahead of PML). I am pretty sure there is no debate about this, especially those who have tried both.

Question is, how much would U price the premium at?

supern0va;1113601 said:

I would not price it but let's just say I would choose NOT to deal with PML if there is an option.

sandman369;1113602 said:
I would not price it but let's just say I would choose NOT to deal with PML if there is an option.

Which also means we should all get M Performance cars?

rdan;1113603 said:
Which also means we should all get M Performance cars? ����

Not sure how to answer this, but I didn't say that. I said Munich is better, new kids on the block, better managed for now, and if there was an option.

Separately on M performance, I think this is bastardizing the M branding, so I'm not a fan of M performance.

Back then before M performance, the M badge was more than a sticker, tuning, n body works. It was pedigree and real performance (70% new parts).

sandman369;1113610 said:
Not sure how to answer this, but I didn't say that. I said Munich is better, new kids on the block, better managed for now, and if there was an option.

Separately on M performance, I think this is bastardizing the M branding, so I'm not a fan of M performance.

Back then before M performance, the M badge was more than a sticker, tuning, n body works. It was pedigree and real performance (70% new parts).

It is ok, it was a tongue in cheek answer. :) My smiley emojis appeared as boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:

supern0va;1113601 said:
They sell higher valued cars anyway. Wouldn't consider it a 'premium'. Get better product and better service for a bit more money. Why not.

Anyway, your money, your rules... Spend on what makes you happy. If buy 228, the difference can get a nice watch.... Haha

sandman369;1113610 said:

It all boils down to selling more cars and adding to the company's bottom line.

Talk so much so buying which one ? If 335 is selling by Munich. I will buy from them. Waste time with Pml.

SUPAN;1114598 said:
Talk so much so buying which one ? If 335 is selling by Munich. I will buy from them. Waste time with Pml.

time to go for M.....................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

SUPAN;1114598 said:

Alpina B4 - super pimped 335

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back