Courtesy to fellow BMW

Re: Courtesy to fellow BMW

vegadonovan;1006179 said:
That day I just had an X5 shoot high speed into a merging lane. It's ok his SUV very big. I chua dio and let him ahead. because my car should lose if bang with him =( Most important of all, he had that " in this world, you win if you are the bravest " look =)
Yeap I chickened out. He won. =)
Reminded me of that time when a X5M drive dangerously and when he stopped at traffic light, a X6M that saw his act stopped beside him, wind down window and give him a lesson. LL, X6M bigger!

Btw I agree that we should give way according to situation, not what kind of car.

I've been seeing many say, oh if they do this then I'll be nice... Like WTF!

What is your loss if you were to just be considerate and give way? Is paying forward so difficult? If there's this persistent person who die die must cut everyone, then the world shows him that it can be better and we don't have to kill each other, he might change. All these starts from you and me.

Just give way. Makes you happier and doesn't cost much.

Haha...I always give way to fellow bimmers..but they are usually faster than me. :(

BlackCookie;1006192 said:
I've been seeing many say, oh if they do this then I'll be nice... Like WTF!

What is your loss if you were to just be considerate and give way? Is paying forward so difficult? If there's this persistent person who die die must cut everyone, then the world shows him that it can be better and we don't have to kill each other, he might change. All these starts from you and me.

Just give way. Makes you happier and doesn't cost much.

I promise to give way to you. Just don't jam brake suddenly or you have to give me your number!

to being/ to get started! start learning to stop in front of a zebra crossing !!

I give way to bimmers and car of different makes. And I have on many occasions when I give way, a taxi would be tailgating the bimmer and squeeze without signaling then show their lao lan face ......

Bm driver will give way to merc driver not....
Hahhhaaahaha.
Some taxi drivers rly asking for it one... filter without signalling at close range is what i abhor most...

seanskye;1006213 said:
I promise to give way to you. Just don't jam brake suddenly or you have to give me your number!

piss off lah ... ti ti ask for num ...
blackcookie ... pls pm me ur num ...
seanskye ... don't say i no brudder ...

( oya ... i nvr say beckham look like me ... )

seanskye;1006213 said:

Don't need. Just call my laMWyer.

C3P0;1006183 said:
Reminded me of that time when a X5M drive dangerously and when he stopped at traffic light, a X6M that saw his act stopped beside him, wind down window and give him a lesson. LL, X6M bigger!

Btw I agree that we should give way according to situation, not what kind of car.

there are too many of such drivers with a " if I brave, I win" attitude on the road. Not sure if it's inborn in them.

I once had a conversation with a Taxi driver uncle who clearly thinks that driving 20 years makes him a driver who can out maneuver anyone with his taxi. And simply because of his 20 years of driving, he believes that his reaction time is quicker than others on the road. Not sure to agree or not though I believe practice makes perfect but only on the right fundamentals.

That conversation made me realised that there are many such mentalities on the road. Maybe it's good with too many old hands and they go super fast and react instinctively. But our acccidents nowadays also got super severe. is it due to complacency I am not sure?

But 1 thing I am sure of. Accidents occur. Whether we like it or not, fresh or tired, morning or night, lucky or unlucky, alone or with company....... So always be on the lookout and drive with care. autopilot works elsewhere on sea or sky ( not so much traffic I guess =P)

PSI 371 now. recirculate that aircon please =)

Why I got to give way?
I also got pay road tax. Also I pay more and my car more expensive. My car also big so I can anyhow park.

IS250C;1006592 said:
Why I got to give way?
I also got pay road tax. Also I pay more and my car more expensive. My car also big so I can anyhow park.

You sound like you drive a cement truck...

IS250C said:
Why I got to give way?

Hur hur .................................

sad to say, most of them don't think that much. only when they langar or scratch or hit your backside then they " Bro, sorry blah blah blah.......can don't report?"

I think many clearly lacks foresight.

TP I give way ..... Then after that give them third finger salute under my steering wheel.

The steering wheel hero ......

IS250C;1006592 said:
Why I got to give way?

Will Merc give way to Merc taxi ?

Sometimes on the road side I would wave my hand at a white Merc ...... He would salute me when he drive past.

rattyunicorn;1006260 said:
Bm driver will give way to merc driver not....
Hahhhaaahaha.
Some taxi drivers rly asking for it one... filter without signalling at close range is what i abhor most...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok365top

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back