Cranky wiper blades

Kookk

Sometimes when I self activate my wiper blades for the 1 or 2 swipes, the wiper does not sit back at its original position.

The wiper swipes across the screen, revert to its resting position and immediately moves up a little and sits there until the next swipe is activated.

Anyone else got this issue and what did you do to solve it?

Re: Cranky wiper blades

its like that one

uglyducklings2000;576637 said:
its like that one

Damn! It is now even more cranky!!!!!

Now, when I push the level down to activate the one swipe, it sometimes swipe once, maybe twice, maybe thrice and maybe 6 times.

I bought my car from PI , can I get replacement wiper blades from PML or can anyone let me know where I can get the originals
Thanks

Philcheong;583423 said:
I bought my car from PI , can I get replacement wiper blades from PML or can anyone let me know where I can get the originals
Thanks

Eng Soon -
1094 Serangoon Road
Tel: 62917775

You can buy either original or OEM. Self install cheap cheap. :goodup:
Don't ever go PML to get wiper blades replaced. Wait long long, and then ganna tok.​

C3P0;583433 said:
[Don't ever go PML to get wiper blades replaced. Wait long long, and then ganna tok.[/LEFT]

I heard must leave car there for 1 day........:D:D:D

etan1;583449 said:
I heard must leave car there for 1 day........:D:D:D
Yeh....
and maybe they will say that the cranky wiper blades are due to the owner changing to aftermarket rims. :yikess:

Last year i have the same problem of wiper not sitting on the rest position. Now the wiper will sometime stop wiping in a rainy day especialy in heavy rain. Any help?

I've had the same problem just that for me the wiper rubber was worn out thus causing it to be jammed sometimes. Was advised by my workshop that I should change wiper blades every year as even if they do not seem to have any problems, over time bits of the rubber get worn out thus you don't get a clean wipe which could be a safety issue in heavy rainfall.

quacks;694987 said:
I've had the same problem just that for me the wiper rubber was worn out thus causing it to be jammed sometimes. Was advised by my workshop that I should change wiper blades every year as even if they do not seem to have any problems, over time bits of the rubber get worn out thus you don't get a clean wipe which could be a safety issue in heavy rainfall.
I changed wiper blade every year.

Just changed wiper blades today. $85!
How much from Eng Soon? Feel like I kena chopped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back