Creaking noise from External Rear Left

MRacer77

Legendary 10 Years
Since you just got it back from the insurer, bring it back to the workshop that repaired it and make sure they do it right. after all, you have already paid for the job already.

MRacer77 said:
Since you just got it back from the insurer, bring it back to the workshop that repaired it and make sure they do it right. after all, you have already paid for the job already.

Yah I know, but find it a hazzle to bring it all the way down, and they probably take another day to arrange. If the adjustment is minor and cheap, though just fix it at Man, rather than to waste more time.

Well, i suppose if you think about it that way, you could probably go down to Man and ask him to look at it first. If its costly or not the exhaust then bring it back to the insurer lor...

jack it up and have a visual inspection. it may be something else other than the exhaust

Racebred said:
jack it up and have a visual inspection. it may be something else other than the exhaust

Thanks guys for the advice.

I have made appointment with insurer to go down to one of its authorized workshop next week, which happens to be Fong Kim.

Hope to sort it out by then.

TGIF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk888live
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back