CSC3 - Any feedback?

Re: CSC3 - Any feedback?

When you guys said SportMaxx good ==> I changed to SportMaxx.

My next tyres change will be CSC3 :)

BMWSILVER;308041 said:
When you guys said SportMaxx good ==> I changed to SportMaxx.

My next tyres change will be CSC3 :)

What abt PS2?

Kf Yeo;308050 said:
What abt PS2?

If you don't care much about noise, get the Yokohama AD-07 Neova. Ask anyone doing track racing.

CSC3 is one of the best compromise for grip and comfort. My brother has it. Even he does not want my PS 2 after trying it out to JB.

My Michellin PS 2 is gone finally. I sold them to a very young executive at half price. If I had traded in, I would have suffered around 80 percent loss.
The novelty worn off for my family after doing a few quite impressive cornering. Really uncomfortable for long distances and not worth the money at all for city driving.

Next time, I won't be suckered easily by those Michellin promo skimpy white boot girls.:biggun:

CSC3 really better than PS2? Was just quoted a set of PS2 ( front 235/19 and rear 265/19 ) for $2800/=. Anyone can advise the price of CSC3 ? thanks !

Hi,

Would appreciate if someone can let me know the prices of these tyres for 245/45R17 and recommendation on a good place to get them. I need to change my tyres soon.

- CSC3
- Potenza RE050
- Potenza S03

Am I correct that the S03 is a diff model from the RE050? They seem to have the same model name Potenza (or maybe that's the product family name).

I've been using the Eagle F1 from Germany and have been quite happy with it. Into my second set now which I need to replace since it's worn. The F1s they have now are from Thailand, which tend to be noisy so I'm not keen on using them.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Would appreciate if someone can let me know the prices of these tyres for 225/45R17 and recommendation on a good place to get them. I need to change my tyres soon.

- CSC3
- Potenza RE050
- Potenza S03

Am I correct that the S03 is a diff model from the RE050? They seem to have the same model name Potenza (or maybe that's the product family name).

I've been using the Eagle F1 from Germany and have been quite happy with it. Into my second set now which I need to replace since it's worn. The F1s they have now are from Thailand, which tend to be noisy so I'm not keen on using them.

Thanks in advance.

How about Continental CSC 2 RFT vs Bridgestone Potenza RFT? About time for me to change tyres for my E90. Would appreciate your views and comments

Jadis;345953 said:
CSC3 really better than PS2? Was just quoted a set of PS2 ( front 235/19 and rear 265/19 ) for $2800/=. Anyone can advise the price of CSC3 ? thanks !

mine is 225/45/18 and i got quoted for S$2000 for the csc3.

CSC3 is excellent. Grippy, comfortable yet quiet.

Had them on my outgoing IS250 and they added a nice feel of continental solidity to the ride.

I upgraded to CSC3 from Good Revspec and the improvement was very obvious. The ride became simply more confident, classy and refined. It seems to do everything well.

It's supposed to last quite long, but I wore mine out after 25000 km probably due to cornering too fast.

dsdfan;385102 said:
....I wore mine out after 25km probably due to cornering too fast....

:yikess:

I assume you mean 25k km? :)

powertorque;357070 said:
Hi,

Would appreciate if someone can let me know the prices of these tyres for 245/45R17 and recommendation on a good place to get them. I need to change my tyres soon.

- CSC3
- Potenza RE050
- Potenza S03

Thanks in advance.

You can try F1 Asymmetric (Germany made), they score very well in both dry and wet.. check them at tirerack website. In Singapore, there are some shops selling them. I am on them, they quite similiar tread pattern as Potenza RE050. Decent good grip, wet is good, cornering is stable but a bit of body roll, feedback is direct but not so tremedous. They are quite light weight like the contis, low roll resistance and very quiet.

I think BS is stopping SO3, now they have RE001 Adrenalin, sticky rubber, stiff sidewall so far, but never tried before.

Between CSC3, Goodyear Assymetric F1 and Michelin PS2, which to choose for comfort and grip attributes? I am not in favour of noisy or very bumpy tyres at all. :juggle:

mike_foo;407572 said:
Between CSC3, Goodyear Assymetric F1 and Michelin PS2, which to choose for comfort and grip attributes? I am not in favour of noisy or very bumpy tyres at all. :juggle:

I think all the 3 are not noisy tires, acceptable noise level for their performance unless you really go for comfort tyres. F1 Asym is not bumpy since I am on it. CSC3 sidewall is quite flexi, so i guess not bumpy, PS2, not sure, but its sidewall seem soft, anyway you can try to feel the side wall at any michellin tyre shop.

mike_foo;407572 said:

I have CSC3 on one car and PS2 on the other. IMO the PS2 is a class above CSC3 altho CSC3 price came rediculously close to PS2.

I ve 'molested' someone's car with GY Asym. Next time I change my tyres, they will all be GY Asym.

Samuel Tan See Teng;407618 said:
I think all the 3 are not noisy tires, acceptable noise level for their performance unless you really go for comfort tyres. F1 Asym is not bumpy since I am on it. CSC3 sidewall is quite flexi, so i guess not bumpy, PS2, not sure, but its sidewall seem soft, anyway you can try to feel the side wall at any michellin tyre shop.

i sat in e90s with CSC3, PP2 and PS2 on 18".

CSC3 is hard, bumpy and noisy.

PS2 is nice

PP2 is comfy and quiet

if u not racer, PP2 best but if u wanna cheong, PS2 is the way to go. ive sworn off CSC3. price not cheap and ride no different from my run flats, but more grip only. gonna swap out at 20,000km.

Ahbengdriver;407681 said:
I have CSC3 on one car and PS2 on the other. IMO the PS2 is a class above CSC3 altho CSC3 price came rediculously close to PS2.

I ve 'molested' someone's car with GY Asym. Next time I change my tyres, they will all be GY Asym.

Goodyear Assy is for pple who wants superb combo in grip and comfort for practical long distance driving. PS- 2 not great for long distance but grip just as well nonetheless.
Michelin PP 2 is not in same category. In fact it used to be great in the lower price bracket but not anymore.
:)

I have compared both F1 Asymmetric and PS2 by looking at the tyres tread pattern.
To me, both look quite similar but the PS2 is much lighter than F1 Asymmetric.

In the end, I purchased the PS2 and very happy with them but the sidewall of PS2 is quite hard but not as hard as SO3.

Let me also put in comparsion their price. A set of staggered 19s...
PS2 = about $2600
Asym = about $1600

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79snet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups