Cupholders: Atacama Yellow Z4

Re: Cupholders: Atacama Yellow Z4

hitmee;771198 said:
so nicely done.....nothing to pick on....

except, go bid a nice num......

Hahha gave the bidding for SKF a miss. Waiting for the next one. :)

hymth;771298 said:
Hmmmm.....?

Piggybag..........................get your car then we go do it.

cheers

hymth;771262 said:
Nice ride. Love your yellow and black theme. Question: beast tuning kit... Is that a piggyback or remapping of the stock ecu? :D

It's a piggyback tuning. Works really well with the new N20 engine :)

Brilliant colour! Nicely modded. Hope to see it on the road, i'll give you TWO thumbs up! :thumbsup:

zhenlie;771312 said:
Brilliant colour! Nicely modded. Hope to see it on the road, i'll give you TWO thumbs up! :thumbsup:

in time to come will be 3 Thumbs up ( V3, BBK and Hengbar )

cheers

Ya and if you see a car suddenly swerve to the side and crash you will know thats me, cause forgot to use hands to drive, all showing thumbs up.

zhenlie;771331 said:
Ya and if you see a car suddenly swerve to the side and crash you will know thats me, cause forgot to use hands to drive, all showing thumbs up.

Mean 1m alignment off liao.....

At least i manage to catch a glimpse of the atacama yellow z4 and give my thumbs.. Lol

Bro cupholders,

Nice ride...

The piggyback u done can it also be done on F10 520 N20 2.0l engine? How much u spend on the piggyback? Can pml trace even after u remove the piggyback?

rt333;773127 said:
Bro cupholders,

Nice ride...

The piggyback u done can it also be done on F10 520 N20 2.0l engine? How much u spend on the piggyback? Can pml trace even after u remove the piggyback?

Yup piggybak can be done on the 520. Costed me $1700 for it. Worth every penny :)

Nope this won't affect your warranty. The piggyback is untraceable haha.

cupholders;773717 said:
Yup piggybak can be done on the 520. Costed me $1700 for it. Worth every penny :)

hmmm correct me if I am wrong... "piggyback" literally means they will be fixing on an additional chip/board/something over your original ecu, and hence the term "piggyback". So there is a physical component they have to install... this is not exactly untraceable?

hymth;773735 said:
hmmm correct me if I am wrong... "piggyback" literally means they will be fixing on an additional chip/board/something over your original ecu, and hence the term "piggyback". So there is a physical component they have to install... this is not exactly untraceable?

Definitely. Since it's a piggyback, you can unplug it anytime and there won't be a trace of it.. Totally stock..
Yes?

cupholders;773760 said:
Definitely. Since it's a piggyback, you can unplug it anytime and there won't be a trace of it.. Totally stock..
Yes?

yup yup, I just read... about piggybacks "not traceable through the factory ECU/DME (Including the new 29.2 and later ECU software and MSD81 ECU designed to detect tuners) and can be quickly removed leaving no sign of modification."

Sounds good to go :D

cupholders;773717 said:

Oh ok...can i ask ur opinion. which is better? Beast Power or kelleners sports module? coz the price u mention, its way cheaper to install Beast Power. I can save 30% as compared to Kelleners.

U have any idea how much BHP and Torque gain i can expect from Beast Power on F10 520? Any website i can read about BeastPower? i went to www.beastpower but cant find any info on it...

thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back