Cusomised decal for my bimmer 1

ginmin

Just spent this morning with James from JJD doing up customised sunstrip and M sports decals for the rear hatch, sideskirt and a grey strip at the wing mirror cap in the colours of M Power - Grey, white and black. Had sprayed my mirror caps white when i resprayed my driver door after a deep dent by a inconsiderate driver. Noted that European spec urban line have pearl white gloss mirror caps so did the same. IMHO, looks good, makes driver feel even better..heh:smack:

sunstrip%2Bclose%2Bup.jpg

car%2Bfront%2Bw%2Bdecal%2B30.jpg

decal%2Bsideskirt%2B2.jpg

car%2Brear%2Bwith%2Bstripes%2B30.jpg

Side%2BMirror%2B2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cusomised decal for my bimmer 1

Nice one..............

* hope to see you tomorrow at the month-end meet up........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;861939 said:
Nice one..............

* hope to see you tomorrow at the month-end meet up........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Tks ac323. Not sure yet if can make it as i m on standby duty fr ndp. At most can pop in an hr or so . Tks fr the invite.

ginmin;861952 said:
Tks ac323. Not sure yet if can make it as i m on standby duty fr ndp. At most can pop in an hr or so . Tks fr the invite.

Hi gin,

okie....that's great...

NDP Rocks.........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Nice to personalise :)

Also and I meant no offence, your M Power in Mono tone has it's Black, Gray and White on a reverse order. It should be Black next to the M, followed by Gray then White. Cyan or light blue IS the lightest tone in mono among all the 3 colours, depending on the degree of mono-setting, red is the darkest tone while light blue is e lightest... your own personal preference to have it that way or an honest mistake?

Baby1M;862174 said:
Nice to personalise :)

Also and I meant no offence, your M Power in Mono tone has it's Black, Gray and White on a reverse order. It should be Black next to the M, followed by Gray then White. Cyan or light blue IS the lightest tone in mono among all the 3 colours, depending on the degree of mono-setting, red is the darkest tone while light blue is e lightest... your own personal preference to have it that way or an honest mistake?

Tks Baby1M for yr views. I had a chk online previously n saw that for the emblems, there r different colour version arrangements but saw the common being the white nxt to M followed by grey n then black. Chose this one so there is also contrast of white beside the black M with progressive shading from white to black. Anyway can u share with me the link for definitive colour coding of M logo so dat i can take a look? Tks

wah bro nice sun strip wat the cost and where is it done can you share the contacts;)

Mind to share where you done yr sticker and where can i get more information?

thanks

bro, now i sure can recognise your ride when i see it.

So unique and nice ;)

Hi Eastmints tks! Haha...u r rite. Now car easy to be spotted. Anyway if u see me on the roads give me a friendly toot on yr horn. Cheers.

ginmin;862388 said:
Hi Eastmints tks! Haha...u r rite. Now car easy to be spotted. Anyway if u see me on the roads give me a friendly toot on yr horn. Cheers.

Sure bro. no problem. :thumbsup:

But dun take it as a challenge ya. :shakemyb:

Eastmints;862486 said:
Sure bro. no problem. :thumbsup:

But dun take it as a challenge ya. :shakemyb:

Sure. Will look out for a red f20 if i get honked. Cheers

Hey Ginmin,

nicely done. Why not stretch the strips across the whole of the car?

Looks good, very good!

cheers

sunstorm;862629 said:
Hey Ginmin,

nicely done. Why not stretch the strips across the whole of the car?

Looks good, very good!

cheers

Hi Sunstorm

Thks. I did toy with that idea of stretching the M sports stripes across the whole car but decided instead to go for subtle sportiness as find front very classy on its own and the back to highten things up a bit.

cheers

ginmin;862253 said:
Tks Baby1M for yr views. I had a chk online previously n saw that for the emblems, there r different colour version arrangements but saw the common being the white nxt to M followed by grey n then black. Chose this one so there is also contrast of white beside the black M with progressive shading from white to black. Anyway can u share with me the link for definitive colour coding of M logo so dat i can take a look? Tks
Yups I know what you meant. Most of the common (white beside the black M) is usually from HK, Taiwan and China since there's a lot from these 3 places... I done a short research earlier this year and in fact there is no such Mono colour code for the M-Tech Logo.

1) Here is a link for your reference with various examples from a reputable site at US/Canada.
- Colored M Stripe Overlays For BMW 1 Series Coupe & 1M - 2007-2012 - E82/E88 From Bimmian.ca

2) Also below is e Colour of M Logo (not in equation - colours where people use 3 coloured stripes of different country flags e.g. Italy, France, etc... these r not original M Colours.
- Left Pix is Original, Right Pix had the colours change to Mono (You should see the differences and note that White has never been next to or beside the M)
- Personally I am using mono colour M3003 (3rd row).

Cheers Bro. I just wanted to highlight the error and do not mean to cause you any 'stress' :p
Anyway if u are happy with your mono colour combi, all is good :thumbsup:
-

Hi Baby 1M

No offence taken...cheers..yeah cos my letter M is black so will stick with white band beside it so can contrast. Tks for the infor. Other bros will find infor useful if they wan to decide on colour combi..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vl88baby

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back