Custom Real Working Dual Left&Right Exhaust of E90

purity

I Custom made a real working Dual Left and Right Exhaust on my E90.The Exhaust is free flow with all stainless steel material.The sound result is depper but the noise is the same as the original.The Y pipe is inside the silencer/muffler,so it is balance sound and smoke left and right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Custom Real Working Dual Left&Right Exhaust of E90

SWEET. and different rims front and back..the rear end sit pretty low man...i like it.

kurqa;144998 said:
SWEET. and different rims front and back..the rear end sit pretty low man...i like it.

Hi kurqa,
thanks for your kind comment

yeah the front rims have not arrive yet from Italy.
I really hope they arrrive soon. :) so my car would not look so funny... :screwedu:

karen.....:)

car in indonesia :)

Its real nice and neat! Kudos for a great custom job! Any more photos?

I've seen a dual pipe E90 along the ECP that night too.
Looks pretty good.

the exhaust looks neat!

where did u get the rear rims from..can u provide the link cos the tyre shop here says it doesn't fit on E90. thnks!

selamat datang di bmw-sg forum...
nice mods.
jakarta's traffic memang gila.

A piece of advice. Heat wrap the right side piping or else your plastics are going to melt. Exhaust temp can go up above 1100 deg C if driven hard. You never know when you are going to hit the gas real hard. Better to play safe. The other alternative is to ceramic coat the piping but that would be too troublesome since they are already installed. Heat wrap is cheaper than a new bumper!

Azrielsc;145019 said:
Its real nice and neat! Kudos for a great custom job! Any more photos?

Hi Azrielsc,

Thank you for your kind comment,
I will and love to post more photos as soon as :

1. my 2 front wheel arrive and my lef rear arrive
2. my Betalink Glue arrive so I can glue the Carbon Fiber Original M Tech Rear Spoiler
that I already have.(the Betalink that came with the spoiler already expired so can not used it
anymore)
3. my Front CF OEM Lips arrive from USA (I already paid and suddently the store said
it is on back order due)

All the above problem really testing my patient in modifying my car ...:furious:

But as people say Patient have it virtue :cloud9:

adsnx;145037 said:
the exhaust looks neat!

where did u get the rear rims from..can u provide the link cos the tyre shop here says it doesn't fit on E90. thnks!

I got the rims

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, Tristan and his dad are real nice. Changed all my cars' rims and tires at Hurry. Pretty decent prices too.

More photos once your other mods come in!

purity;145080 said:
even aft a 5mm spacer after roll the fender,and rub only on the rear plastic(carpet) part inside the fender very slightly.

I guess tats the reason, thnks mate!
do u intend to change to blacklines? :)

Speaking about Black LInes,
I just have an argument with local non authorized BMW service center that sold me the CF rear spoiler and BetaLink (expired) glue.The Carbon F rear spoiler and the BetaLInk arrive about 1 month after the day I pay 50% down payment,way longer then the promise 2 weeks by them initially.Then I found out later when I am doing installation that the BetaLInk Glue is already hard as rubber cause they expired 2 years ago.

I return the expired BetaLInk to them 3 weeks ago,and first they refuse to be responsible saying that I already open the Beta Link.I do not notice the expired date on the package before open it.But they should not sell me an expired glue in the first place.And how will I know the glue is expired if I do not open it in the first place...

I said to them,If you go to supermarket and buy an expired food,and the person got sick after eating it,who is responsible ?They should give me working BetaLink qlue in the first place.
AFter one week of debate, than they agree,but have to wait for them to order again from overseas.They promise two weeks,which happen to be yesterday,and they say their supplier also out of stock and have to order from factory of Betalink glue,and it gonna be two more weeks.

Since they offer me Black LIne yesterday,I told them,why don't you sell me the BlackLIne today,minus the USD$15 of the glue for refund.(the black line is self they want USD$300,so I pay about USD 285).They refuse to do it,noting that the Glue payment is non refundable.I told them I wll pay again for the glue after they arrive cause I actually need them to glue the CF carbon Fiber.

And they won;t do it.The CF spoiler it self cost me about USD 500,and we only arguing about $15 worth of item!!! The total other parts I buy from them close to USD 1000.in the last 2 month.

I just do not understand their logic... of keeping loyal customer.
USD15 only buy two Big Mac combo at Mc Donalds...

But yes, I will buy Black Lines,when I got my CF rear spoiler installed,but most probably from other dealer who will treat me as their valuable customer...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back