Customised Car Mats - Jackspeed

Re: Customised Car Mats - Jackspeed

I am sure the same guy who did this for us has left Jackspeed, but the template of the floormat should still be there. Wait no more !!!

after sam sold his car i happened to meet the new owner who had no idea wtf azrielsc means. see lah.

Racebred said:
after sam sold his car i happened to meet the new owner who had no idea wtf azrielsc means. see lah.
Limited edition.

Now that you mention, I need to explain to the new owner of my car what KENNTONA means on my pedals and on my floor mats.......

Dear all Bimmers members,

I'm Dez from Jackspeed. Jackspeed is a public listed company engaging in leather upholstery for automotive and aviation and we are also TUV certified which is important in the automotive industries with more and more cars equipped with side air bags. All leather used by Jackspeed are all "automotive leather", unlike some in the market using the "standard" leather. The differences are mainly in the UV resistant as well as flame retardant abilities which is important in terms of safety standards.

I will be most pleased to be of service to the Bimmer members. Should anyone be interested to retrofit or even "repair" and "replace" certain defects portion, you may look for me.

But just to note, for repair, it's subjected to suitability and matching availability.

For complete overhaul, you may visit our website at Jackspeed Corporation Limited for viewing of colour and colour matching, you are able to customize various colour to personalize your beloved car, including not too complex embrodiery.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or 96951379.

Hope to be of service.

Many thanks!

Rgds,
Dez

ai sponsor mai?

wooo new site sponsor?

Dear all, if you guys can organize a group buy, i can customize the edge trim to leather. Usually, it's fur or cloth like for the full carpet including the edge, i can customize using leather for the edges, something unique, but there must be some quantity at least, maybe something like 10 cars and above. Depending on the total quantity, price varies, but will not be more then 200 bucks.

I can be reached at [email protected] or 96951379.

Thanks!

kenntona;646589 said:
I am sure the same guy who did this for us has left Jackspeed, but the template of the floormat should still be there. Wait no more !!!

I can vouch for Jackspeed leather seats. It was still in tip top condition after 5 years when I sold my car.

everyday step on your own nick???? if i do i put hitmee..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back