Cylindrical Car Camera

patpeh

Can anyone help to recommend a good cylindrical camera and where to buy it please. I found one called "Black Vue". It's small and compact. Is anyone using this camera in their car?

Click the search button.. There are countless threads on comparison of blackvue to itronics to finevue..

Re: Cylindrical Car Camera

Centurion9990;872150 said:
Click the search button.. There are countless threads on comparison of blackvue to itronics to finevue..

and yes, we have another one!

Night Concept at Serangoon can install. About $300 plus if I recall.

Thanks all. i did a search and found what I needed. I think the Black Vue is probably the favourite.

Call Stanley @ 9811 5412 if you want to grab a parallel imported BlackVue.

I installed ITB and now sianz. every morning error - high batt drain. always must remember to plug out at night.

patpeh;872196 said:
Thanks all. i did a search and found what I needed. I think the Black Vue is probably the favourite.

Haha... didn't see enough of the threads on Black Vue.

Abandon Black Vue hor.

SpoiltBrat;872523 said:
I installed ITB and now sianz. every morning error - high batt drain. always must remember to plug out at night.

thought got battery saver...

Cylindrical Car Camera

SpoiltBrat;872523 said:

U use any video cam under the sun that connects directly to car battery.... u will get the same battery drain error. It is not really an error because your camera is on parking mode and does actually use the car battery. U can either disable parking mode or just ignore the error.

There is also a magic box that can cut off battery usage once battery is below certain preset level.

I have made an appt to install ITB but not sure which model to install yet. Mine is E93 so workshop need to check whether its possible to install rear camera. Anyone wanna join me? Thursday 12pm to 2pm at Kaki Bukit.

airnow;873214 said:
I have made an appt to install ITB but not sure which model to install yet. Mine is E93 so workshop need to check whether its possible to install rear camera. Anyone wanna join me? Thursday 12pm to 2pm at Kaki Bukit.

Hi, remember to install power saver.

st8800;873152 said:
U use any video cam under the sun that connects directly to car battery.... u will get the same battery drain error. It is not really an error because your camera is on parking mode and does actually use the car battery. U can either disable parking mode or just ignore the error.

There is also a magic box that can cut off battery usage once battery is below certain preset level.

I am using the powersaver. It is still giving the error every morning if I forget to unplug. This happens at night under cover. I turn on low sensitivity and only on impact for park mode. Could not see any video recorded at night so it did not come on. Still the error.

Actually was hoping for some night recording. Then, can send to SPI. :yikess:

Cylindrical Car Camera

airnow;873214 said:

1. Go for ITB 100 for front and rear.... if u want full HD 1080p quality.
2. Go for ITB 100 for front and ITB 200 (HD quality 720p for rear. Save $100.
3. Go for ITB 500, new 2 channel video cam, just 1 SD card required. 720p only. Save around $170. 720p are general more reliable n less heating issues. Although ITB so far no reports of overheating yet.

I went for option 1. Good luck.

Cylindrical Car Camera

SpoiltBrat;873516 said:
I am using the powersaver. It is still giving the error every morning if I forget to unplug. This happens at night under cover. I turn on low sensitivity and only on impact for park mode. Could not see any video recorded at night so it did not come on. Still the error.

Actually was hoping for some night recording. Then, can send to SPI. :yikess:

U don't want error... U got 3 options.

1. Disconnect to battery n connect power to cigarette lighter
2. Restart car again after initial start
3. Disconnect everything and don't use video cam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss