Dashcam for 316i

teeftan

Hi, please advice what are the dashcams which you are using. I have been hearing that some dashcams are not compatible with BMW cars.

Thanks in advance!

For a peace of mind cn always use the BMW eye car advanced. Other than that, thinkware blackvue is fine. Hope this help!

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

The safest way to avoid warranty issue is connect camera to "power bank". "power bank" charged via ciggy.

There is no such thing as not compatible dash cams. Only difference is video quality and reliability of the cam in SG weather.

Compatible or not all depends on the installer.

Any Bros out there find the BMW advance car eye too big for the windscreen? And where did you install the cam if you have one?

Nah. Its just fine for me. Starting the car, show bmw logo, shows that it is part of the car. So im good. Hahahna

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

I am leaning towards Thinkware for the specs they offer, but funny why there would be a warranty issue with PML.

BMW Advance eyecare will be installed the same way as any capable installer, and I do not see BMW installer as more outstanding or out of the extraordinary, just my opinion.

There is another option to connect to a external batt pack, but that is troublesome I guess!

johnny cash;n1845573 said:
I am leaning towards Thinkware for the specs they offer, but funny why there would be a warranty issue with PML.

BMW Advance eyecare will be installed the same way as any capable installer, and I do not see BMW installer as more outstanding or out of the extraordinary, just my opinion.

There is another option to connect to a external batt pack, but that is troublesome I guess!

Battery pack better. I never like my camera to be tapped to my Dme fuse because installer tikam tikam fuse box ....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back