• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

De-kitting E46 320iA

mobilefriend

Y'all,

:( I'm de-kitting my E46 320iA sedan. Parts up for grabs are:

(1) Original Mtech Front bumper ($800) + L/R original Mtech Side skirts (tentatively reserved). (Orient Blue in colour). All are authentic, non-replicas parts. There is a load of parts that is required to go behind the Mtech II front bumper for proper installation. All the correct parts are included. Items are in storage now, can respray to any color to suit your ride.
Carbon fibre overlayed splitters
(2) Koni FSD with Mtech lowering springs. FSD can be use for any non-M3, non-cab E46. Springs for 6-cylinder E46. Installed only in Sep'05, estimated less than 18k done on them.
(3) Original M3 mirror, non-folding, 6-pin (or is it 12? anyway, non ribbon type) connector.
(4) Gruppe-M CAI for 6-cylinder engine. Used but will clean for you.
(5) UUC Pulleys for 6-cylinder M54 engine.
(6) White Predator chromiums (angel eyes) with dimming function when locking and unlocking car.
(7) White light cluster - front, side and rear. Total of 8 pieces.
(8.) Orignal AC Schnitzer Type III rims. 18" suits E46 except M3s. Goodyear F1 GSD3 tires 50% left. Open to swap or not swap. Will discount if swapping.
(9) Center console Cup holder, just changed for 3 months.

New additions:
(10) Used ehhaust pipe chrome tips x2 (slightly blacken). Can be used for 2 single 318 exhaust or 1 320 and above twin pipes. Original from PML. $40 for one set of 2.
(11) closed
(12) closed

Kindly PM me or SMS me at 97678922. Thanks for looking.

rgds

P/S: encls is a pic of my ride. Everything is what I stated except the front splitters are now in blue carbon fibre.

Re: De-kitting E46 320iA

Hi all, thanks for the overwhelming response. An update on the status:

:( I'm de-kitting my E46 320iA Face-Lift sedan. Parts up for grabs are:

(1) Original Mtech Front bumper with carbon fibre overlayed splitters, + L/R original Mtech Side skirts. (Orient Blue in colour) S$1.2k
(2) Koni FSD with Mtech lowering springs. FSD can be use for any non-M3, non-cab E46. Springs for 6-cylinder E46. Installed only in Sep'05, estimated less than 18k done on them. S$1k
(3) Original M3 mirror, non-folding, 6-pin (or is it 12? anyway, non ribbon type) connector. S$500
(4) Gruppe-M CAI for 6-cylinder engine. Used but will clean for you. S$400
(5) UUC Pulleys for 6-cylinder M54 engine. S$120
(6) White Predator chromiums (angel eyes) with dimming function when locking and unlocking car. $150
(7) White light cluster - front, side and rear. Total of 6 pieces.
(8.) Orignal AC Schnitzer Type III rims. 18" suits E46 except M3s. Goodyear F1 GSD3 tires 50% left. Open to swap or not swap. Will discount if swapping. S$1.3k
(9) Center console Cup holder, just changed for 3 months. S$20.

Only front bumper and side skirt need to swap. Wheels optional swap. You may register you interest for the "on hold" items (holding for a pal).

Item status updated as in the post. Thank you all.

I'll register for the M3 mirrors...

If ur pal is a no go...

noted bro...

NKTOB;171146 said:
I'll register for the M3 mirrors...

If ur pal is a no go...

Hi all, once again thanks for the queries and all the bros who confirm with me. Also thanks to the amazing forum, I'm amost done de-kitting my car in just 2 days.... Status for the parts are in the first post. I'm looking to hand over all pats except the side skirts on Monday. The side skirt on Tuesday. Thanks for looking!

Hi Mach1, let's keep intouch on Tuesday...

rgds

Mach1;171377 said:
Hi,
Is the Mtech front bumper still avail? TQ.

Regards,
Mach1.

Calling Dennis who call me this evening... kindly PM me your contact so that I can call you on the part you enquire.

hi all, updated parts status...

Hi there bro, very interested with your CF spiltters, is that similar to ACS spiltters ? A replica wrap with CF ? Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Hi all, all items are sold or reserved except the Mtech II front bumper, side skirts & splitters. The stuff are already taken off my ride ready to be painted to any colour of your choice. Buyer pays for painting and labor. Thanks for looking!

Hi bro, i am interested in your M-Tech bumper, side skirts and rear bumper. Problem is i am still looking for a 46, can i be put on reserved list first for 2 weeks. However, if there is a firm buyer, please go ahead with the sale.

Hi bro, noted. Also, I have only the front and side, no rear bumper...

Sam25;172148 said:
Hi bro, i am interested in your M-Tech bumper, side skirts and rear bumper. Problem is i am still looking for a 46, can i be put on reserved list first for 2 weeks. However, if there is a firm buyer, please go ahead with the sale.

Ok bro, that will be great. Will let you know asap once i find and confirm the car

Good hunting!!! Always fun to do....

Sam25;172603 said:
Ok bro, that will be great. Will let you know asap once i find and confirm the car

Bro, remember to send me the pics ya. Very interested buyer here. Thank you very much.

email sent... Thanks for looking!

SMG330I;172926 said:
Bro, remember to send me the pics ya. Very interested buyer here. Thank you very much.

Hi,

The chrome tips sold? trust you still mine number 98781777 and kept me in the list.

thks

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back