Dear BMW Asia, please bring in more wagons

R33Devil

My E39 Touring has served my family very well since Dec 2001, many a times, we were tempted to swap her for something new. However, each time we look at something else, it just isn't as appealing. There is nothing that looks and handles like her and swallows 4 full size suitcases.
Others can take my bikes too, but none does it with the same grace and flair.
4 18 inch wheels with 265/35/18 semi slicks roll right in. Sometimes more...
The 525i engine has not skipped a beat for the last 115k kilometers. Sure sure, she had a few small coughs and colds..running a little drippy nose, but nothing friendly J4C cant fix.
Today she is dressed in a little sexy M5 nose, a new set of glasses in the form of OEM Xenons to help her and myself see at night. A fresh coat of Ti Silver at SWC to top it all off.
My BMW wagon, my life, my automobile.....

I am sure there is another fellow out there who enjoys it as much as I do...

Re: Dear BMW Asia, please bring in more wagons

hahaha, funniest post of 2008 so far.... are you thinking of the m5 touring?

louis;286045 said:
hahaha, funniest post of 2008 so far.... are you thinking of the m5 touring?

yes and no

I would love to swap the E39 for the E61 but I doubt I would like to have the M5.
Cost aside, I really dont see the point of a big fast wagon. A 530i would do just fine. I would option the M tech package and nothing else. For outright power, some other car will do just fine..:)

pagin for BMW-Asia...are you listening?
I understand if you dont want to stock all the body parts for it, I'll sign a wavier to wait or buy extra rear bumpers....
I'll understand if you want a huge deposit
I'll kiss the floor you walk upon
just please please let me have my E61....
:yummie:

i have seen an E61 on the road before.... very swee :)

parallel import?

and you were right about the blisters from the lotus course....

louis;286052 said:
parallel import?

and you were right about the blisters from the lotus course....

exploring that option

told u right...you should ask Terence abt the other 3 million things I am right about when it comes to pain and pain...:)

my car next to ur polish shop...think if its ready tmw. clean it for me :) but my roof rack in place..might be abit troublesome

Terry;286051 said:
i have seen an E61 on the road before.... very swee :)

blue one right? its a 525i, think its also a BMW-Asia car like my 325i..haha
I go get, then we bruther bruther lao..can park sar lau together

R33Devil;286054 said:
exploring that option

told u right...you should ask Terence abt the other 3 million things I am right about when it comes to pain and pain...:)

my car next to ur polish shop...think if its ready tmw. clean it for me :) but my roof rack in place..might be abit troublesome

haha, i actually brought along gloves, bright red ones, but felt too paiseh to wear them as i was slow and low on talent....

as for your car, you just need to let j4c know first and they'll make arrangements to hand over the car to us for cleaning.

cheers

louis;286182 said:
haha, i actually brought along gloves, bright red ones, but felt too paiseh to wear them as i was slow and low on talent....

as for your car, you just need to let j4c know first and they'll make arrangements to hand over the car to us for cleaning.

cheers

haha...u should have worn them...I lend Terence my bright red alpinestars ones...

gotcha on the cleaning bit...I'll let them know..if they finish my car today :)

Fong,
U wait long long....For a brand new E61 530 wagon,..u ever thot of a used RS4 Avant? Mom wont like but she can drive the 3-er wagon.

satines;286180 said:
Saw a ad last Saturday (PI) that has ready stock 335i Wagon. I didnt know such car exist until then.

Yeah, immediate reg
asking 206k

TripleM;286199 said:
Yeah, immediate reg
asking 206k

That PI just opposite my office, may take a look during lunch time. 206K is very good price but worry about warranty and after sales service.

Hey Guys

208k is with cash rebate.
No rebate price is 228k

Look for Will Yong 96628869
Good Guy to deal with. Straight Shooter

TripleM;286196 said:
Fong,
U wait long long....For a brand new E61 530 wagon,..u ever thot of a used RS4 Avant? Mom wont like but she can drive the 3-er wagon.

We still have an A4 B7 Avant 2.0TFSI in California, the size is alittle daunting.
The big V8 in that form, gives me shudders when I had my B6 S4 Avant. The handling isnt what I really wanted....3er is already tat size, I want something alittle larger....:)
I would like to imagine that one day when gun laws are relaxed here in Singapore, I can haul this piece safety...pack it into a Pelican Case and throw it in the back

TripleM;286196a used RS4 Avant? .[/quote said:
there is one on the market, daytona grey with cream interior..

kind of like wearing white suede boots and going hiking....
:)

very nice color/spec...:)
wish it had a bigger motor..:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups