Dear BMW Asia, please bring in more wagons

Re: Dear BMW Asia, please bring in more wagons

R33Devil;286044 said:
I am sure there is another fellow out there who enjoys it as much as I do...
I enjoy it as much as the next guy... oh sorry, didn't realise you were referring to the E39T.

Will get my photos from benchmarc soon and post them here.

foxfrc5;286261 said:
I enjoy it as much as the next guy... oe.

sounds like a common phrase used in a language school

R33Devil;286223 said:
very nice color/spec...:)
wish it had a bigger motor..:)
SUPERCHARGE!

btw i love ur car collection..very nice cars u got.:cloud9:

Its so funny this topic came up...

I love tourings... Its a pity PML only retails 325iA touring and no 335i and no 5 series touring.

As I was in the alexandra showroom today, looking at another car, I casually mention this to the Sales Rep on this touring topic, he asked his Manager and the reply was, "Place a deposit / cheque, and will try to convince BMW to bring the variant in"

Apparently, BMW does not have tourings in their ASIA portfolio, BMW Asia only sells 325iA touring to some markets, but in thier portfolio, there are no 335iA touring and 530iA touring. If PML wants to bring in the variants, they must commit some numbers (e.g. 10 units per year...)

Funny... Looks like if we are keen, we combine our purchases together and get PML to force the BMW office for the variant we want:confused:

love the touring, it is built for long drives for the ultimate driving holidays......but the coe has to spoilt it all.......

i saw a e90 wagon on the road yesterday....sparkling graphite

i love ur car collection too !!..nice combination of sedan n wagon.

mini833;294054 said:
Apparently, BMW does not have tourings in their ASIA portfolio, BMW Asia only sells 325iA touring to some markets, but in thier portfolio, there are no 335iA touring and 530iA touring. If PML wants to bring in the variants, they must commit some numbers (e.g. 10 units per year...)
They would only need to look at the number of Audi Avants on Singapore roads to realise there's a decent market for premium European wagons here.

Fortunately one of the PIs has had enough courage to bring in a 335i Touring. Let's hope it finds a good home.

If Merc brings the new C class wagon here, I'm sure such a good-looking car will find quite a number of buyers too. :|

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88vip1biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back