• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Dec 06 325 for 155K

Saab9500

Hi guys, saw this gorgeous at PML used car and it had 8000km with sonora/black combi. OMV 55670 COE 13499. As currently i am on the swede suv, i am slightly out of touch on beemer series and can someone share their thoughts if this babe is worth considering. Its used by BMW Asia for 5 months.

Additional itch is a 320ci, SFK plate cabro, nice...wonder how much this would cost....

cheers (9129 3316).

Re: Dec 06 325 for 155K

Would XC90 to a compact exec be a big stretch if you are used to carrying big loads?
if second car, then the ci or cabby would be the choice.

2 & half years of lugging pram/bicycles are almost a thing in the past and yes, thinking of getting back to sedan , and i am itching for this 325 rather than her friends 320Ci. Throttle, hows your 525 drive? Whats the weight difference and is this the one that has lightweight mag engine material?

Have you checked the new car price? I thought it was about 160 to 170K?

Saab9500;211034 said:
2 & half years of lugging pram/bicycles are almost a thing in the past and yes, thinking of getting back to sedan , and i am itching for this 325 rather than her friends 320Ci. Throttle, hows your 525 drive? Whats the weight difference and is this the one that has lightweight mag engine material?

I guess you must like the muscular E90 look compared to the more feminine E46, me too.....
or maybe it's the pwer of the 325 to the 320?

525i ok lah, smooth and creamy drive. but not as easy to slice the traffic compared to my S40 as it is a bit lumpy. I guess the bigger the car the lumpier it feels (all else constant)

Maybe I will go back to a 3 series when I reach your stage. I'm still at infant stage of pram lugging. hahahaha.

cheers

thanks for the sharing of experience. 525 is nice but huge with that powertrain, its lacking. 530 would be nicer choice with such a body size. 325 size and powertrain is just about equationally right. my consumer choice.

i dunno the new price but i like the sonora shade and i think its rare for a 3 series to have it, but i seen a few on 5.

throttle, has the PML services been any better and also taking SM Motor level of close personal touch, has the former now gone on par?

(Dec 06 325 for 155K )
discovered i cant buy this gorgeous now's been sold! alas....thanks for your fellas help anyway. Also, my XC90 is SOLD. Bus MRT now..

PML service is OK but Volvo service is very good for singapore standards.

Hope you find the car you want Bro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back