Deep scratches removal..

newuser79

Haiz,
Jus Kena by some losers..
Any product recommendation to remove the deep scratches? No need 100% removal..
At least lighten the lines..I know can live with it but very sore eye..
I try turtle scratch remover but no effect at all.
Thanx very much. Greatly appreciated..

Re: Deep scratches removal..

revol.....wait ah, i go find their fan Wobbles.....hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Siang ka pager? Bro newuser79, try Revol Carz Makeover. Speak to Gavin, say wobbles - number 1 fan - recommend one

Check out my review HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Go revol... Wobbles will use his both hands both legs and head to swear that revol is the king of dent removal...
:) he say one :p

At this rate, Gavin should be giving me free car washes for life man! But jokes aside, give them a ring and check out what they can or cannot do for you. There are, I'm sure, other services out there as well, but I had my car's dent repaired by Revol and so did bro CK and we are both happy customers.

wobbles;791409 said:
Siang ka pager? Bro newuser79, try Revol Carz Makeover. Speak to Gavin, say wobbles - number 1 fan - recommend one

Check out my review HERE

Thanx wobbles, just pm him. Hope he can do something to it ha.
Is quite a eye sore especially is at the driver door ha

Well, truth be told, there will be a limit to what magic Revol can wave. I mean, if the scratch is the type that even the undercoating can be seen, then I think up lorry liao.

But, all the best bro, and good luck! Keep us updated and let us know how it turns out.

if the scratch is deep enough which had removed the car original paint coat, nothing much can be done except respray

if it's just paint transfer from foreign object/wall onto car paint coat, polishing could help to recover till almost 99%.

newuser79;791555 said:
Thanx wobbles, just pm him. Hope he can do something to it ha.
Is quite a eye sore especially is at the driver door ha

wobbles;791557 said:
Well, truth be told, there will be a limit to what magic Revol can wave. I mean, if the scratch is the type that even the undercoating can be seen, then I think up lorry liao.

But, all the best bro, and good luck! Keep us updated and let us know how it turns out.

Thanx bro.. But I noe chances are quite slim.. Just hoping the scratches can be lighten ONI.. Ha

I have this scratch for about two years liao. A metre long.

It has become a talking-point whenever I meet friends.

But... life goes on....

A friend's shaved pussy cat scratched me..... But i healed..... By applying prodigious amounts of skin moisturiser.

wt_know;791558 said:
if the scratch is deep enough which had removed the car original paint coat, nothing much can be done except respray

if it's just paint transfer from foreign object/wall onto car paint coat, polishing could help to recover till almost 99%.

Ha ya worse to worse respray ha

wt_know;791558 said:

MapleLeaf;791587 said:

But... life goes on....

Wahaha.. Duno why normally I can leave with it but tis round ha.. Maybe is at the driver door area n I will see it everytime ha

Looks like front passenger side.... If approaching the car from driver's side, will not see it.... So can live with it.

jasonmaxima;791604 said:
Looks like front passenger side.... If approaching the car from driver's side, will not see it.... So can live with it.

Wahaha nice suggestion..

MapleLeaf;791587 said:

But... life goes on....

Shit. That one looks like the work of some KNNCCB MoFo Hijo de la Grand Puta DLLMCH vandal! Positively painful to look, bro :(

wobbles;791649 said:
Shit. That one looks like the work of some KNNCCB MoFo Hijo de la Grand Puta DLLMCH vandal! Positively painful to look, bro :(

Definitely a vandal!! :shoot:

jasonmaxima;791593 said:
A friend's shaved pussy cat scratched me..... But i healed..... By applying prodigious amounts of skin moisturiser.

Either never shaved properly, or two days after shave!!!

Correct angle of movement should not cause scratches!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back