DEPO Angel Headlights + LED signal - E90

Re: DEPO Angel Headlights + LED signal - E90

Jazzkie;826014 said:
Bro Aaron, care to PM me where you bought it from?
Hmm...your location in Yishun? Would love to see your car LIVE!
Noobie here by the way. Nice mods you have :wavey:

sure, give me a ring anytime after this friday.
my car is now at spray paint work shop.
i got the head lights from E-Bay.
direct e-mail is :
[email protected]
attention e-mail to : Simon

update:

i just discovered that the Depo Lights is able to switch between Left Hand Drive or Right Hand Drive.
simply adjust the screw up or down.

ups ~!
i need to up this thread cos alot of new members are reading the SONAR head lights thread and missed out this one

Re: DEPO Angel Headlights + LED signal - E90 (new)

Hi Aaron, I'm new here and i have just bought E92 325i '07 which does not come with the angel eyes. Need your advise on these angel light.

Good day!

John

john38;904855 said:
Hi Aaron, I'm new here and i have just bought E92 325i '07 which does not come with the angel eyes. Need your advise on these angel light.

Good day!

John

just saw ur post... thanks for calling me direct

Thanks for your inform, typing error is E90..I have ordered from ebay last night as well as the tail light.
Looking forward, cheers!

John

john38;905872 said:
Thanks for your inform, typing error is E90..I have ordered from ebay last night as well as the tail light.
Looking forward, cheers!

John

who is the seller that you purchased from in e-bay?

Aaron_BMW;905876 said:
who is the seller that you purchased from in e-bay?

From. Redcometm3, they have change it to RHR for me as. I mentioned I'm from Singapore.

john38;907318 said:
From. Redcometm3, they have change it to RHR for me as. I mentioned I'm from Singapore.

john, so you have your headlight install? pls post some pic..
can the Angel light run as Day running light even your headlight switch is 0 ?

lkh007;913455 said:
john, so you have your headlight install? pls post some pic..
can the Angel light run as Day running light even your headlight switch is 0 ?

mine cannot.
u need to on the pol light

can you post a pic which the headlight on under bright sunlight? is the Angel eyes ring still viewable?
I am using ori lci halogen headlight.. the AE under sunlight is totally gone.. sienz..

Really bright during under the sun, but currently after i've installed and my intstaller tried to adjust the level the
knob (where it put the screw driver to level)came out. And now i have purchased another AE from mcwell to replace Depo headlight, need to repair the Depo headlight to let the knob able to catch the gear in order to switch the level. Still waiting for my depo tail lamp, anyone interested? thought for letting go for sale.

Hi Aaron just a quick question I have bought same pair of light from same source I live in uk and now the problem is after installing lights my idrive shows error it say right hand and left hand both low beam not working but both lights works fine they are on but in board computer shows error. Any help ? Do I have to do coding or changing the ballast or simply replacing the error cancellor and ballast will sort the problem ? Any help will appreciate. Cheers

john38;915444 said:
Really bright during under the sun, but currently after i've installed and my intstaller tried to adjust the level the
knob (where it put the screw driver to level)came out. And now i have purchased another AE from mcwell to replace Depo headlight, need to repair the Depo headlight to let the knob able to catch the gear in order to switch the level. Still waiting for my depo tail lamp, anyone interested? thought for letting go for sale.

i know how to fix it back.
i can do it for u for free.
just come meet me will do.

Adnanshabir;951378 said:
Hi Aaron just a quick question I have bought same pair of light from same source I live in uk and now the problem is after installing lights my idrive shows error it say right hand and left hand both low beam not working but both lights works fine they are on but in board computer shows error. Any help ? Do I have to do coding or changing the ballast or simply replacing the error cancellor and ballast will sort the problem ? Any help will appreciate. Cheers

Hi,

Welcome to the Singapore's BMW forum.

Based on my assumption by reading your post,
I assume you have purchased the correct model for your BMW which is the non HID version with no original ballast nor angel eye.

Ur HID bulbs, ballast and the angel eyes are working fine as they can light up.
The error should most likely be due the canbus (error canceller).

May I also check with you if u had transferred the original head lights levelling motor over to the DEPO head lights from the original head lights?

The DEPO head lights are supposed to be plug and play and should not need any coding.

For problem solving, please try using the AutoLogic device to try cancel off the error and if this fails, please try replacing the canbus (error canceller).

Additional suggestion, please send the head lights back to the seller and get it replaced if possible?

Feel free to let me know if I can be of any help.

IMG_8153.jpg

lkh007;915426 said:
can you post a pic which the headlight on under bright sunlight? is the Angel eyes ring still viewable?
I am using ori lci halogen headlight.. the AE under sunlight is totally gone.. sienz..

sorry for the late reply,
i missed out this post.

the answer is YES~!
very clear and bright

DSC_6350.jpg

DSC_6352.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

HL_B3_E90_06_DP_A_BLK_PLUS_AE_LED_O.jpg

HL_B3_E90_06_DP_A_BLK_PLUS_AE_LED_P.jpg

Hi thanks for quick reply well I never transferred auto leveling motor from original head light to deposit angel eye. Lights work fine bit my on board computer shows error I can't send lights back as I paid custom duty on the lights as well and I asked guy called Simon if I can send them back but he goes he will only pay me back 450$ I paid 600$ for lights and about 70£ for custom duty so it's quite big hassle any way should I transfer auto levelling motor to depo? And I am gone replace error cancellor. Should I only change error canceller or both ballast and error cancellor I can buy some thing called error terminator ballast they are slim and comes with built in micro chip which one u recommend. Thanks

Adnanshabir;951656 said:
Hi thanks for quick reply well I never transferred auto leveling motor from original head light to deposit angel eye. Lights work fine bit my on board computer shows error I can't send lights back as I paid custom duty on the lights as well and I asked guy called Simon if I can send them back but he goes he will only pay me back 450$ I paid 600$ for lights and about 70£ for custom duty so it's quite big hassle any way should I transfer auto levelling motor to depo? And I am gone replace error cancellor. Should I only change error canceller or both ballast and error cancellor I can buy some thing called error terminator ballast they are slim and comes with built in micro chip which one u recommend. Thanks

Please transfer the levelling motor to ur DEPO head lights.
This might solve ur error problem.

You need the motor to adjust ur levelling and also switch between left-hand or right hand drive.
See pic below
HL_B3_E90_06_DP_A_BLK_PLUS_AE_LED_PLUS_LED_SIG_G.jpg

The arrows indicate where the adjustable screws are.
Total two screws for each head light.
One for up and down lights throw
And
One for left and right lights throws.

Note:
The screw for the left and right lights throw is located in the Square hole on the fender.
Use a torch and shine inside to see the screw

Just for ur info, the original and DEPO head lights has a simple system check each time you start your engine.
The levelling motor will adjust and move up and down before it fix to the correct levelling height.
U can see this if you ask a friend to help u start engine while u look at ur head lights from the front.

Please go to a workshop that has the AutoLogic device and help u do a simple reset or cancel the error that you are facing. If this fails….

Change the canbus (error canceller) and do a reset with the AutoLogic

Try the “error terminator ballast” which I have no idea what is this.

All the best and good luck to you.
Please feed back on how you manage to solve the problem if you can.

Hi Aaron, any idea if your ebay seller is still in business with the same DEPO lights you gotten? I can't seem to locate it in ebay. How much dod you pay for it including labour, which installation workshop do you recommend? Thanks in advance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back