Diagnosed with OCD all because of Revol.....

jasonmaxima

Just to share....a brief writeup about my second grooming session for the wagon since taking delivery 1 month back....

Revol's attention to detail, cleanliness of the car post detailing / grooming session has caused me to be diagnosed with OCD. I have become extra super duper particular about the overall cleanliness of the car.

Revol's cleaning of engine bay makes me keep having dejavu feelings that i am taking delivery of a brand spanking new car in their grooming center.

Interior leather seats are moisturised to such suppleness that i am so paranoid of wearing any article of clothing with studs, rough stiching, diamonte etc....for fear of scratching the leather seats....

Rims and brake calipers so clean that my post grooming session drive home, car is driven on the extreme left lane with lots of coasting, minimal use of brakes for fear of brake dust, ample following distance for fear of the car / bus in front coating the slippery smooth pps paintwork with exhaust fumes and soot.

Slowly... This feeling should like the first grooming session wear off during the week as rush hour traffic, soccer dad duties, work deadlines etc make me drive the cars at normal speed....

See you guys next month..... I'll need another dose of this 'brand new car feel good euphoric feeling' to quell the addiction....

Re: Diagnosed with OCD all because of Revol.....

eh....wanna clean our toilets?? haha

jasonmaxima;839684 said:
just to share....a brief writeup about my second grooming session for the wagon since taking delivery 1 month back....

Revol's attention to detail, cleanliness of the car post detailing / grooming session has caused me to be diagnosed with ocd. I have become extra super duper particular about the overall cleanliness of the car.

Revol's cleaning of engine bay makes me keep having dejavu feelings that i am taking delivery of a brand spanking new car in their grooming center.

Interior leather seats are moisturised to such suppleness that i am so paranoid of wearing any article of clothing with studs, rough stiching, diamonte etc....for fear of scratching the leather seats....

Rims and brake calipers so clean that my post grooming session drive home, car is driven on the extreme left lane with lots of coasting, minimal use of brakes for fear of brake dust, ample following distance for fear of the car / bus in front coating the slippery smooth pps paintwork with exhaust fumes and soot.

Slowly... This feeling should like the first grooming session wear off during the week as rush hour traffic, soccer dad duties, work deadlines etc make me drive the cars at normal speed....

See you guys next month..... I'll need another dose of this 'brand new car feel good euphoric feeling' to quell the addiction....

Thank you jason for this confession!!!!!! I was starting to worry that I was the only one!!!!!!!!

OMG .......... I thought I was the only one ............ every now and than after parking I will bring out my cloth to wipe away the finger prints on the door ......... Zzzzzzzzz

Revol's good work should be classified as a controlled drug by CNB... And only prescribed by the guys at Revol.....

Worse than the most poisonous mod shop...... Caveat emptor.... Buyers beware.....

Yeah. Agreed. Put on my shorts and washed the car. A rarirty for me. Dare not go to petrol kiosk car wash

Did u get the green cloth from Gavin to wipe the inside of the car and the blue one for the outside fingerprints?

Nobody is as sick as me. I will stop by roadside to wipe car if I buay song

MW;839762 said:
Nobody is as sick as me. I will stop by roadside to wipe car if I buay song

:goodup: sibeh power

Does that mean MW will hold his fart in to avoid ruining that new car smell after each Revol grooming session? Power.........

ghim ghim goot goot ride is the first thing you want to see every morning :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I am contemplating making it compulsory to wearing clean suits with hair nets when sitting in my car.....

check met service, if 50% chance rain on that day ... no drive

jasonmaxima;839780 said:
I am contemplating making it compulsory to wearing clean suits with hair nets when sitting in my car.....

nb all sibeh tua kang, i will park at home and don't drive for 1 month.

S2k;839782 said:
nb all sibeh tua kang, i will park at home and don't drive for 1 month.

That one different... because if you don't drive your Cherry QQ, still got Italia 458 to take to gym, G55 to take to market and Huayra to run lion :lol2:

i simply left my car at revol...only take cab there once in a while to take a look...

zhenlie;839786 said:
i simply left my car at revol...only take cab there once in a while to take a look...

Wapiagnzzz ... This one highest state of enlightenment. :woottt:

Bros ... I have an appointment to bring my car in for a revol session at 1230pm today... this is the first pps session since getting my car 4 months ago... looks like I am gg to attain enlightenment after today also... ha ha ha...

omshks;839798 said:
Bros ... I have an appointment to bring my car in for a revol session at 1230pm today... this is the first pps session since getting my car 4 months ago... looks like I am gg to attain enlightenment after today also... ha ha ha...

Congrats U r a BUDDHA after today :shakemyb: hahahhaa

omshks;839798 said:

I hope you end up spending all your mod money on bi-weekly grooming sessions at revol!!!!

I must also admit that right after collecting car from Revol, I wipe it with detailer immediately after leaving AMK Autopoint carpark for extra protection over the PPS.

Double condom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back