DICE link for ipod to your OEM head unit

Re: DICE link for ipod to your OEM head unit

Just to clarify, in an earlier message, PML takes 2 days with programming.

Thus... if it is so easy - it has to be plug and play rite? Without the programming that PML says has to be done? Or if I am not mistaken, every word that PML comes out with has to be "programming" needed...

kvin08;174014 said:
thanks 14m3 for your offer. will place the order today for the DICE ipod and let you know if I will need help installing it. have actually contacted Damian (Hong Guan) and he said that it should not be difficult for them if they have the instructions.
Cheers!
Kelvin

Re: DICE link for ipod to your OEM head unit

wysiwyg;417333 said:
I just placed an order for a DICE link on BMW Audio, BMW iPod, Speakers, Subwoofers, & more | BSW: Bavarian Soundwerks

Here's a coupon for a 10% discount for anyone who wants to purchase an item from the website.

Coupon Code: 54362104668QX15L9

Thanks for sharing bro. Further check with BSW website, the ipod interface for E60 has been discountinued due to reason as published in the site:

'After inconsistent agreements and expensive installation quotes from BMW dealers, we have decided not to carry this product any longer. Please contact our customer service representatives, if you have any further questions.'

Hmm what does that interpret? No more ipod interface for bmw, or we have no other alternative but stick with PML install?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79kinguno
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back