Did I kena smoke by PML SA???

Re: Did I kena smoke by PML SA???

In future, before questioning your SA on any issue, ask first "my BMW, is it an Ulitmate Driving Machine?"

If she says YES, then you proceed to ask her to explain why an UDM must kenna this kenna that.

Is she says NO, then you tell her "Performance Motors" are deceptive words on non-performing cars sold. Ask her to wait for your lawyer letter.

Win win.

kenntona;801037 said:
In future, before questioning your SA on any issue, ask first "my BMW, is it an Ulitmate Driving Machine?"

If she says YES, then you proceed to ask her to explain why an UDM must kenna this kenna that.

Is she says NO, then you tell her "Performance Motors" are deceptive words on non-performing cars sold. Ask her to wait for your lawyer letter.

Win win.

she will tell u..."but sir....what we meant is it will ultimately drive you to come here bang table kinda machine....we were just telling u the truth"

"performance motors"....yes, we perform well one hor....top sales....after u buy the car, its your own pasar.....:lol:

Hi, I also face the same problem that the warning showing my coolant was low.it happened quite a few times. I'm going to send my car for servicing tomorrow and ask them to check

Last edited by a moderator:

bmwf20;800788 said:
Hi all,

Topup coolant indicator warning came on twice, it also indicate topup immediately to prevent engine damage, there was no sign of leakage and coolant reservoir was still above MAX mark. Sent to PML and according to customer service officer, SA Raymond visually check the engine compartment and confirm no leakage, and he topup radiator with water. I was quite shock that she told me for this car, need to topup water regularly even though coolant level at reservoir indicating ok. Anyone can verify this??

just wanna know: whats your ride??? 1 what?

cheers

Warren;801172 said:
Hi, I also face the same problem that the warning showing my coolant was low.it happened quite a few times. I'm going to send my car for servicing tomato and ask them to check

The iphone auto-correct strikes again, hehehe. Tomolo becomes tomato.

Anyway, warren, please remember to:

a. Check for scratches, bumps, dings & dents after you pick up your car
b. Be prepared to have to bring it back in because PML will probably not be able to fix your problem with just one visit to the workshop
c. Repeat point (a)
d. Repeat point (b)
e. Repeat point (a) yet again, once more (how's that for triple redundancy)
f. Bang table, leave palm print on PML service desk
g. Send car in one more time
h. Repeat point (a)
i. How did you guess, repeat point (b)

And the story goes on. And on.

And on.

wobbles;801174 said:
The iphone auto-correct strikes again, hehehe. Tomolo becomes tomato.

Anyway, warren, please remember to:

a. Check for scratches, bumps, dings & dents after you pick up your car
b. Be prepared to have to bring it back in because PML will probably not be able to fix your problem with just one visit to the workshop
c. Repeat point (a)
d. Repeat point (b)
e. Repeat point (a) yet again, once more (how's that for triple redundancy)
f. Bang table, leave palm print on PML service desk
g. Send car in one more time
h. Repeat point (a)
i. How did you guess, repeat point (b)

And the story goes on. And on.

And on.

Most important after all the countless steps come bmw-sg and tell everyone :thumbsup:

I better not talk so much... PML sending guy over to the house to pick up the CB F13 tmr morning... skarly I also have saga to tell everyone after I get it back in the afternoon.... (seriously, I'm a little scared now: paranoid liao).

wobbles;801177 said:
I better not talk so much... PML sending guy over to the house to pick up the CB F13 tmr morning... skarly I also have saga to tell everyone after I get it back in the afternoon.... (seriously, I'm a little scared now: paranoid liao).

Thot u sending your CB to MA liao.....u still trust your CB with those PML hands??

I banged table to get PML to get them to bring in new headlights for me. Only fair for them to fix what they sold me.

Haha, ya lor ya lor :) thanks for your advise, wobbles :)
Sent in my car for servicing today, the technical consultant said that my coolant sensor is faulty and they had replaced a new one.hopefully it won't come back again :p

I have the same problem, they change the sensor still same problem, they checked again there is a minor leak and replace the part for me, got my car back this morning, so far no more coolant message however got the bros advice here and checked my car thoroughly, they did gutter rash to my left rear wheel, it's still fresh as the yellow paint from a gutter somewhere was visible, will upload picture later... Waiting for sa to get back to me in regards to this... I was furious!

I too got the coolant error message. But check the car and found no leak... ??? So strange. Error message goes off after turning off the engine and re-starting the car again... sigh...

Anyone else has the same problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back