Difficult to ask for 3M floor mat from SA?

Hi, all. Just wondering is it difficult to ask for floor mat from SA after they have given you almost all freebies such as over trade discounts, free solar film, 5 yrs warranty and servicing, ACE 2.0? Thanks.

Hi, all. Just wondering is it difficult to ask for floor mat from SA after they have given you almost all freebies such as over trade discounts, free solar film, 5 yrs warranty and servicing, ACE 2.0? Thanks.

these are basic standard items...

*** please just ask before you sign..
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

All depends on the SA.
I was given the rubber mat out of goodwill.
I dun see a point asking cos they will say they cant do it.
For Solar firm, i was given free but it sucks and had to redo it at infratint.
And has to pay money to remove them. So lose money at the end of the day.

Thought that PML should at least give a decent solar film that can block out UV effectively. Should have asked for direct discounts in replacement of solar film.

tell SA.....Missus say no 3m mat no deal.....haha

my SA throw in all weather floor mat from bmw and 2 umbrella and also the boot tray in addition to the above items

Thanks all! I can then judge from the comments whether my SA is the standard SA or the go the extra mile SA. My SA did throw in an anti-glare on top of the 3M premium solar film. Probably anti-glare is a low cost item as compared to floor mat.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back