Dimension Audio - Package for BMW

Re: Dimension Audio - Package for BMW

Looks interesting. I admit I have not heard of Ground Zero stuffs.

This is a joint promotion between Dimension Audio & Boss Motorsports. The Ground Zero solution is a convenient plug n play OEM upgrade for bimmers. Installation is neat as the upgraded spkrs/components go straight into the stock enclosures hence no drilling, cutting or fabrication.

Sounds pretty good too :)

Kris,
I was thinking of doing the Alpine upgrade for my car with PML, I've the accessories discount voucher...up to -30% off...do not know if we can do a group buy together and have them fix up both our cars :p

my exhaust is too loud and interfering with my BOSE sound system....

how to rectify ?

Terry;650630 said:

how to rectify ?
Increase volume in your Bose Sound System.

Terry;650630 said:

how to rectify ?

Switch off engine while listening to BOSE system.

Terry;650630 said:

how to rectify ?
Remove your exhaust and pass it to me. :)

Terry - pls dont listen to these useless recommendations.

Try mine pls - buy a Dr Dre headphone and plug it into your Aux In. It will cancel out all background noise and all u can hear are the sweet sound of music.

The Dr Dre headphone must be the big big one...got one model look like Princess Leia's hair bun :)

garbage888;651005 said:
Terry - pls dont listen to these useless recommendations.

Try mine pls - buy a Dr Dre headphone and plug it into your Aux In. It will cancel out all background noise and all u can hear are the sweet sound of music.

The Dr Dre headphone must be the big big one...got one model look like Princess Leia's hair bun :)

Headphone plugged into AUX in you hear nothing bro. Don't bluff.

Boss Motorsports;650493 said:
This is a joint promotion between Dimension Audio & Boss Motorsports. The Ground Zero solution is a convenient plug n play OEM upgrade for bimmers. Installation is neat as the upgraded spkrs/components go straight into the stock enclosures hence no drilling, cutting or fabrication.

Sounds pretty good too :)

Any demo car to listen to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Seems like Ground Zero sound system is relatively unheard of here uh...!! nobody is sharing their experience...

mohankls;653331 said:
Seems like Ground Zero sound system is relatively unheard of here uh...!! nobody is sharing their experience...

Yup, please....any bro have done it and willing to share?

Hi
I hv been looking for no frills, no cutting or messy work ICE system. Does this package fits a F10 523i base model? Dimension - is this the one along balestir road nearer to Thomson medical center? Very interested leh...

Hi folks
Just spoken w Dimension person. This package can fit F10! Yea... He is fitting one today. I may drop by to check it out. Very quick n professional response from a query I sent very late last nite online. Only afraid itchy hands will spend more! Tempting man... Maybe bring just enough money. Hek hek heh :)

The current issue of Torque Magazine carries a review of a Golf GTI with Ground Zero system done up by Dimension Audio for a cool $15k. You might want to check it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosenbergwellnesscenter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back