Ding On Rear door...

xuexun

Haiz, i just got my dings and dents massaged out from the car just 3 weeks ago at lye design... but today, i found another big ding on my rear passanger door... so unlucky. i wonder should i go back to lye design again. The 1st dent usually cost much more. Anyone got better lobang??

Re: Ding On Rear door...

Ah Lye is IMHO is among the best, if not THE best...

wait until a few more, then go do it one shot...

Xuexun, how did you get the ding? Trace back to the source, and determine if it is a pattern or travel location / pattern. Say if you have to park in a lot sandwiched by vans or delivery trucks on a daily basis (say at your office premises), then you can be assured that it is recurring. Might as well collect 10 and get 1 free.

kenntona said:
Xuexun, how did you get the ding? Trace back to the source, and determine if it is a pattern or travel location / pattern. Say if you have to park in a lot sandwiched by vans or delivery trucks on a daily basis (say at your office premises), then you can be assured that it is recurring. Might as well collect 10 and get 1 free.

The last time i went to Ah lye is because of a dent cause by a grascutter. I was driving pass somewhere in Jurong then a big piece of stone shot straight into my car. Damn unlucky i guess. This time around, i probably got it in the car park.. I've always try to make an effort to park at corner spaces so only 1 side of the car will be exposed to knocks by other car... really there is nothing much i can do i guess

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back