Dinner cum sharing of Cameron photos cum talk cock session

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro,

Thousands apologies.

I did not turn up for the session. It was almost 7+ after my IPPT and I have ball session at 8 to catch.

Turn time, I bring durians to out STOP, ok ?

Thanks for inviting.

Dear Racebred,

Thank you so much for arranging the dinner & talk cock session at ur place, the group really enjoy themselves with diff kind of foods on the table & sharing session............so enjoyable..........

Most importantly, I've everyone's blessing on my tu jiao, I will get well soon, especially puny, dont know if ur $$$ really work on my feet or not but that's really very very creative...............

n ofcoz, thanks mark, for the smelly face on my plaster siah, so let ppl know to keep 3m away fr me before i kill them with my feet......

Racebred,

Tks again for holding the session yesterday....good fun we had seeing the videos and the ahem.....screaming videos :laughlik: :laughlik: Wife embarrased wif her screaming in the video....nonetheless, she sends her rgds to all :wavey:

Thanks to all who have turned up, it was a very nice and cosy event with lots of video and photo sharing.

thanks to BT for his homemade char bee hoon with lots of liao,
tanzy with his drinks and special Clementi peng hang chicken wings, alvin with his evil-tasting super rich chocolate cake,
guru with her homemade mexican chicken pita wrap with special limited edition non-spicy version for the children,
Andy who turned up with satay and made everybody go for round 2,
Lay chee who came with a huge slab of smoked salmon and prawn skewers,
Ron with his special Bak Kua imported from Penang,
and nick who bought the Polar chicken pie and cream puff, first to arrive,
Sm and his soft drinks.
john and yvonne topped it up with home made green bean soup.
really hope i didnt miss out anybody.

and all the friends who came to help whack the food. shiok ah?

Racebred said:
Thanks to all who have turned up, it was a very nice and cosy event with lots of video and photo sharing.

tanzy with his drinks and special Clementi peng hang chicken wings, alvin with his evil-tasting super rich chocolate cake,
guru with her homemade mexican chicken pita wrap with special limited edition non-spicy version for the children,
Sm and his soft drinks.

U forgot Eric who MADE the dustbin for us.... :laughlik: :laughlik:

Radon39 said:
Racebred said:

Sm and his soft drinks.

Muahahahahahahahaha... Thats a good one dude!!!

Dont forget the security guard who saw hordes of BMWs. By the time I got there - even he knew where I was going as I had forgotten the address!!! :thumbsup:

Oh and Sam Sam, where are you? Lorraine loves your ride - she say sibeh chio... See, now me jealous liao... :evil:

Thanks RB for organising!!! We going to see showroom leh... see only lah - no $$$... maybe can buy one bedroom thats all.. hahaha. But seriously you should start staying in such a lovely place. Heavenly. Love the sea!!!

Oh... and Thanks to Tanzy for helping me buy drinks cos I had a presentation at work and finished real late. Thanks bro!

:)

Smoked salmon.... :drool:

Thanks to all who brought the great food and memories.. As you all could see, I was eating none stop. I continued even after reaching home...

[excuse]I had porridge for lunch because I had a bout of bad stomachache in the morning.. so I was quite hungry..[/excuse]

I swear I'm getting heavier... :oops:

Radon39 said:

Ooi Nic! Nabez... :lol:

1st to finish eating so couldn't find dustbin then DIY lor. ;)

Radon39 said:
:) :) Yah wat....u contribue wat :laughlik: :laughlik:

Hahaha... like tat also can ah...?

Next time, i eat all the good food, 1st to finish and make dustbin can liao. :thinking: Can consider... kekeke

Azrielsc said:
I brought Tom Yam but not for sharing! :)

SM, your car more chio... mine's just a has-been!

Haha... your tom yam is indeed "spicy" huh? You must have missed her all these months... kekekekeke

No leh- lorraine say my car "okay lah" but your car"very very well done up - red seats with the modern colour and blackened grills with nice kit and wheels"....

Way to go bro! But honestly - not seeing your ride for months does make it very look very outstanding now!

i noticed your braces are off already!?!!

:thumbsup:

SMYUEN said:
Haha... your tom yam is indeed "spicy" huh? You must have missed her all these months... kekekekeke

No leh- lorraine say my car "okay lah" but your car"very very well done up - red seats with the modern colour and blackened grills with nice kit and wheels"....

Way to go bro! But honestly - not seeing your ride for months does make it very look very outstanding now!

i noticed your braces are off already!?!!

:thumbsup:

Braces are off just before i left for Athens!

SMYUEN said:
We going to see showroom leh... see only lah - no $$$... maybe can buy one bedroom thats all.. hahaha. But seriously you should start staying in such a lovely place. Heavenly. Love the sea!!!

Doc,

Then buy my place lah, Stone's throw from Caribbean only. 18th floor. Got Sentosa and Keppel Golf course view. Keke ;)

T6 said:
SMYUEN said:
We going to see showroom leh... see only lah - no $$$... maybe can buy one bedroom thats all.. hahaha. But seriously you should start staying in such a lovely place. Heavenly. Love the sea!!!

Doc,

Then buy my place lah, Stone's throw from Caribbean only. 18th floor. Got Sentosa and Keppel Golf course view. Keke ;)

tat habour view u talkin about bro? nice big H building but heard value dropped a lot these days huh...

MBboy said:
T6 said:
SMYUEN said:

Doc,

tat habour view u talkin about bro? nice big H building but heard value dropped a lot these days huh...

Yup, but rental still good. I have tenanted it out since 97. Wah, super OT. Betta stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unshortennet1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups