Disappointment in my own workshop.

shadow1

Dear all,

With regards to the incident it has been a misunderstanding and I hereby apologize to KBS workshop for any inconveniences caused by my thread.

Yours Sincerely
Shadow1

Re: Disappointment in my own workshop.

Erk Fishy man...

too coincidental if you ask me. sounds like a case of trying to boost the economy at your expense.

was speaking to another bro this morning and he had a similiar problem with another reputable workshop in the forum

shadow1;445939 said:
Has been a regular customer of mb power workshop,now known as KBS . Been servicing n fixing my ride with them a long time and recently things starts to happen.Whenever my ride has any prob i trust them to settle it but this time i dun know whether is they suay or i suay. Firstly, air con spoil, went to them got it fixed and also fix engine mounting servicing all blah blah. total cost mi 4.6k.after few days wiper spray nt working, again went back to them they say water spray is spoil. total cost 1k.nvm. den after wiper spray fixed, car drive out of workshop halfway home realise that cd cant be eject out of cd player.disc is den stuck inside onli can play that particular cd cant change disc. so went back to workshop again n they check n say spoil need to fix it n is abt few hundred dollars.i feel like being a robert to them.everything keep getting spoil n last time wad i did is ask them stop fixing n return mi my spoil stuff i gonna change workshop.anyone gt such experience with them? such a disapointment.
Given the worst scenario, aircon/engine mounting svc should cost you no more than 3 or 3.5k.

Wiper spray not working, likely due to faulty motor will not get you near the 1k mark & being a regular customer, CD changer issue can be resolve at minimal or at no cost.

This workshop does lotsa Evos, Rexes etc, didn't know they handle our made as well.

Consider going to the few reputable and trust worthy workshops that speaclised in svc our made, i/e Boss, J4C, Tropical Success etc, m sure you'll will not get such treatment.

shady........

last time i have similar encounter with RiverXXXX

drove pass kbs the other day, saw 3 lambo & 1 bentley inside.

hitmee;446001 said:
drove pass kbs the other day, saw 3 lambo & 1 bentley inside.

Yup! Lots of Super cars nowadays.......

'The Great White'

shadow1;445939 said:
Has been a regular customer of mb power workshop,now known as KBS . Been servicing n fixing my ride with them a long time and recently things starts to happen.Whenever my ride has any prob i trust them to settle it but this time i dun know whether is they suay or i suay. Firstly, air con spoil, went to them got it fixed and also fix engine mounting servicing all blah blah. total cost mi 4.6k.after few days wiper spray nt working, again went back to them they say water spray is spoil. total cost 1k.nvm. den after wiper spray fixed, car drive out of workshop halfway home realise that cd cant be eject out of cd player.disc is den stuck inside onli can play that particular cd cant change disc. so went back to workshop again n they check n say spoil need to fix it n is abt few hundred dollars.i feel like being a robert to them.everything keep getting spoil n last time wad i did is ask them stop fixing n return mi my spoil stuff i gonna change workshop.anyone gt such experience with them? such a disapointment.

Hmmm ... funny that you should mention this coz a friend of mine has been trying to intro me to this place for my future Bimmer mods when I get my ride in a couple of weeks time.

Ironically, my past 3 visits there did not really leave me with a really good impression. Essentially, the workmanship on my friend's E90 for the various mods that he did everytime I accompanied him there was pretty shoddy - I won't share the details here.

Doesn't auger well for my decision to turn to them for my mods when I get my new ride.

Yes, quite disappointing.

AC Boy;445968 said:
This workshop does lotsa Evos, Rexes etc, didn't know they handle our made as well.

Bro, I think he's referring to ex-MB Power, not MB Performance... if I'm not wrong. :)

Btw, is this McCoy? How you been man?

axl;446040 said:
Bro, I think he's referring to ex-MB Power, not MB Performance... if I'm not wrong. :)

Btw, is this McCoy? How you been man?

i agree abt the MB thingy...
Must be McCoy i guess.

shadow1;445939 said:

u definitely kena chop... air con max 2k... engine mounting is less than 1k.... put labour max 200-300...also not 4.6k...

and also...wiper spray i changed the whole motor only 200 bucks... wtf will cost 1k... btw my ride was E60

cd cannot eject u go PML i think they can rectify for free.....

no idea if the workshop dodgy or u suay...but price wise i think u are paying too much...

btw whats ur ride?

oh and btw... did u have the parts receipt? how much do they charge u? u can also call PML and ask for quotation to get the proper quotation.... if u feel they are doing something wrong can always complain to CASE

Terry;446047 said:
u definitely kena chop... air con max 2k... engine mounting is less than 1k.... put labour max 200-300...also not 4.6k...

and also...wiper spray i changed the whole motor only 200 bucks... wtf will cost 1k... btw my ride was E60

cd cannot eject u go PML i think they can rectify for free.....

no idea if the workshop dodgy or u suay...but price wise i think u are paying too much...

btw whats ur ride?

i agree. the numbers don't add up.
Terry's prices are pretty much close to market.

so not sure what they did to your car.
Maybe hired cabinet ministers to work on it.

as long as you've receipts - you can double check.
and raise issue if needed.

don't put too much hope on CASE though, toothless for-show tiger.

0.02c

niteblu;446059 said:
don't put too much hope on CASE though, toothless for-show tiger.

0.02c

Thats a useless organisation for sure from my experience. Should fire all of them.

BTW I also did a mod there and dissapointed with the quality.

question: so where is good for servicing and repair for bmw?

check out the recommended workshops under site sponsors listing. i think most if not all the bros in the forum have had pretty good experiences with bvo and j4c...

i service my car at bvo...so far so good .....price reasonable.

hitmee;446070 said:
question: so where is good for servicing and repair for bmw?

U service at KBS tio bo??? :p :p :silenced:

Dear all,

KBS has already been notified of this issue and is investigating into it directly with the customer to verify details.

We urge all to refrain from posting un-necessary comments while the case is being resolved.

KBS, like all other service providers and businesses (site sponsors) here on our forums here do their best, however cases will pop up once every now and then. No one is immune to this.

They have been a part of supporting our community costs and the admin team would appreciate your consideration while they take steps to resolve this issue privately.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betstoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back