Dismantling of seat belt alarm for E60

nghenry

Guys, did any one tried dismantling of alarm for seat belts in any of your rides, somehow irritating for short distance driving.....

Re: Dismantling of seat belt alarm for E60

nghenry;475419 said:
Guys, did any one tried dismantling of alarm for seat belts in any of your rides, somehow irritating for short distance driving.....
u can try sticking in a pin or a seat belt buckle clip (without the belt) into the slot to prevent it from sounding after a couple of mins of driving

u can also try PML, but u have to sign a declaration form before they will proceed.

Pml will do it for u.. Last I heard is 150 bucks.. And u need to sign some stupid form

Btw easier alternative just but the seatbelt head.. Plug it in..no sound liao

I paid about $150 to disarm it last year. Yes, need to sign an indemnity form. Read in a thread here that if you abang adei with the SA, they can do for you FOC.

i find it damn ridiculous to disarm it for $150..

khawcy;502747 said:
any outside workshop can do it cheaper ?
just get a spare seat belt clip and plug it into the seat belt socket. confirm cheap.

I'm quite immune to it nowadays. Just blast the radio. Confirm cannot hear the seat belt alarm.

lower the "Gong" setting under "settings" it will reduce the audibility of the sound when ur radio is turned up

I like the sound.. Make me feel dangerous.. Like bad boys..

Gentlemen, I would suggest NOT to let PML disable the system. You could well log down the evidence AGAINST any insurance claims..... not in your favour.......

Get a piece of socket replacement from any accessory shop, plug it in. Solve the issue, and no one knows.

kenntona;502780 said:
Gentlemen, I would suggest NOT to let PML disable the system. You could well log down the evidence AGAINST any insurance claims..... not in your favour.......

Get a piece of socket replacement from any accessory shop, plug it in. Solve the issue, and no one knows.
Socket replacement like? any recommendations?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
home_station_real_estate
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back