DME/DDE trouble code

RayL

Hi There,
Anyone encounter this code?
What would be the advise after seeing this code?
Thanks...

No head no tail here. Car model and year ? Actual code encountered ? Error Number ? Symptoms ?

Anyways nothing anyone here can actually help you with so call up a workshop and have them diagnose it properly rather then listen to random advise from people who have never seen your car before.

No head no tail here. Car model and year ? Actual code encountered ? Error Number ? Symptoms ?

Anyways nothing anyone here can actually help you with so call up a workshop and have them diagnose it properly rather then listen to random advise from people who have never seen your car before.

Thanks for the comments.
Reason asking here is to find out those that encounter this error code, what do they do?
Or no solution and just change ECU...

They
1. Bring it to a workshop
2. Listen to what the workshop has to say, troubleshoot or
3. Sell the car

They
1. Bring it to a workshop
2. Listen to what the workshop has to say, troubleshoot or
3. Sell the car

Firstly when i post this thread was to look for those that had this error code in the past and can get advise from them.
Seriously i think u dunno about cars...
Being a 'well-known member' here and reply such low answers to member...
You think by sending to workshop and all problems will resolve?
You think if cannot troubleshoot den just sell the car... (irresponsible behavior)
Exactly like i think you don't know what are the error code that i'm referring too...
Anyway, i've found the issue to this and getting it fix.

Firstly when i post this thread was to look for those that had this error code in the past and can get advise from them.

Advise given still don't take the hint.

Seriously i think u dunno about cars...

Erm sure i'm not here to impress you as I don't validate my life by what others think of me, so i'm going to save my typing for people who will actually listen.

Being a 'well-known member' here and reply such low answers to member...

Its a correct answer just not the one you want to hear theres a differance.

You think by sending to workshop and all problems will resolve?

In a nutshell the answer is yes unless you've got diagnostic equipment to trace the fault and issue.

You think if cannot troubleshoot den just sell the car... (irresponsible behavior)

Thats not irresponsible behavior its an option even though you might have never considered it.

Exactly like i think you don't know what are the error code that i'm referring too...

Yes NO ONE knows as you've not provided a error code number or symptoms you car has.

Anyway, i've found the issue to this and getting it fix.

Good for you let me clap now. Yes i'll bet its replace DME from workshop diagnose which is the 1st answer I gave.

No you're not going to get banned here its an open honest forum to discuss ideas. The idea is that you actually consider them instead of trying to get personal.

Like I said in my 1st reply you are missing heaps of relevant info that will actually get people to help you as NO ONE knows what make model and year you have. You've simply posted in the general forum instead of a specific model subsection thus hindering further help to yourself.

On simpler E36 cars the fault could be due to sensor or connector other more advance models could point to a DME computer fault but to which DME as there are literally 10+ or more depending on your car. So once again the only relevant answer is bring it to a workshop unless you've got dealer level diagnostic software to pinpoint the actual fault.

Last edited:
Most likely they just sold their cars

Besides basic etiquette applies no matter which forum. Want to ask for free advise but don't wish to give details and still demand a fast free reply. After that if they don't see a reply they expect or want or wish then get personal.
After that don't even update as to what went wrong how it was solved place and cost. How is that value adding to this forum?
Sometimes the simplest answer is the most accurate esp with complicated cars these days as the same error code could be caused by multiple things and there's differences between the pre and lci models.
So there it is a simple answer to a complicated question to which is correct tho not the answer that was expected.

My 2 cents everyone is more then welcomed to weigh in.

Last edited:
Well,it would be nice to have the info as asked for @RayL .What was the diagnosis and solution.

This is why a lot of old bird left this forum because it became too toxic.

Well, there is no need to be triggered for small issues, fr anyone... chats are easier misinterpreted for their intent. anyway, without the actual code error, no one can comment on the possible faults

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1go88vip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back