DMS Engine tuning - Rob Young in town this month

Racebred

Core Group Members
HI guys, just a heads-up,

Rob Young of DMS is in town, till this friday. Just followed a forummer to get his latest new car tuned up, and got the following info:

335i map,
378bhp, 450nm. Because this is a reflash, the original boost signals are not masked by overriding signals, and thus the original ECU precautions still kick in, which means that there will not be any overheating issues, and car retains its original faultless drive.

330i map,
about 280bhp. (from 258bhp) For those that are using the later version that hits 272bhp stock, gains will therefore be minimum (about 280-290+bhp) but at low revs you already get a much fatter torque curve (about 25nm more) so it would still be worth it.

320, 323, 325 etc
about 20-30bhp increase. Best increase is 323i, 523i engine. Coz there's so much room to work at as it's pretty turned down from the factory. So you get close to 30bhp from the 323i, 523i.

M3 v8, 445bhp, 463nm

m5, m6, i forgot the bhp figures (i think their website have), but top speed goes up to 340kmh. (the guy tried it himself)

the usual, Porsche, Maser, Ferrari and Lambo also have, as according to website. In fact he has maps for any continential cars.

My personal experience with DMS is very positive. Much better drive after its done up. No bugs, no fault code triggers, no clash with hardware (in terms of limp, overheating, etc). If you have the chance, talk to the guy himself, and grill him on the most minute of technical info. He knows his stuff inside out. His 911 Turbo tip constantly outruns CGT, 599s, etc. (11.5s 1/4mil.)

Usual disclaimer applies: I'm just a satisfied customer spreading the word, and am not affliated to DMS, and I dont get anything in return, $/kind, for the info here. Pls go look for them yourself if you already have the contact.

Re: DMS Engine tuning - Rob Young in town till Friday

just occured to me just now this could infringe commercial postings, even though it's not commercial from my end. but if it is, need to edit or change the post, just go ahead fellow admins, or let me know i'll alter it.

where could i contact dms??maybe someone can help??thanks

i wanna know how to get hold of this guy too!

Guys, Rob's in town till end of the week.

got do tuning for bicycle?

Re: DMS Engine tuning - Rob Young in town this month

I've just heard, Rob will be in Singapore/ Malaysia 21-26Mar 2010. Just a heads-up, so those who are intending to do a chip up or ask him qns, can go thru your usual contacts to look for him.

As usual, i dont represent him or anything. just passing the word for a good bhp mod.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back