Do you think BMW will come up with a 635?

Re: Do you think BMW will come up with a 635?

no reason why not. The 335 sedan is already out, the 335 cabrio is also coming out, and the 535 has been confirmed. In fact, the 735 should be THE most suitable one for the turbo, since that's a limo which requires refinement.

I hope so. That would be nice. I am considering a 6 series but just waiting for 635. But I wonder what the timeline would be like?

I figured the price range would be about $300K'ish, in between the 630 and the 650.

I don't find that the 630's main issue is in power though. To me, seems to be more its weight. The turbo will increase its weight and make the weight problem worse. If one can have the NA car, turbo, whatever they say, is inherently a `throttle response' buster. Yes, electronics can mask it, but once you drive a forcefed car for a year or so, suddenly go back to NA, you'd see the huge difference.

I know what you mean. However, it's a cheap alernative to getting 300horses without a V8 lump. I have driven both 630 and 650. I like both. I like the purr of the V8. I want to own a V8 but don't want to pay too much in taxes. Ideally, the M engine would be good, 3.2 litres generating 343 horses...but it's too expensive...So for me going midway would be the turbos. I have not driven the 335 yet...but friends told me its very fast...

BTW, where did you read about the 335 sedan, 535, etc?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetreise

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back