Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

zeromax

Today started off as a fine sunny morning. I drove my car down to PML@Alexandria for a warranty claim appointment. The issues are: 1. Having bubbles on solar film, 2. Cracking sound in Cabin while driving. Was at a joyous mood as the issues can finally be solved by today. But god knows what awaits me.

At 3pm, PML called me, telling me that my car's issues are solved and is ready for collection. I headed down immediately to get back my white horse back. But what shocked me when I see my car is unbelievable. I guess picture say a thousand word.

View attachment 35878

View attachment 35879

View attachment 35880

View attachment 35881

View attachment 35882

View attachment 35883

I was shocked. When I handed my car over in the morning, the car is in good condition, but after going for a repair in PML, this happened. Who knows that going to PML to repair two items will get 3 extra damaged items in return. I am dumbfounded. I still remembered on the day I first collected my car, I went to watch the DVD that came with the service booklet. The message inside is clear: to give you a worry free after purchase service in PML. So is this called worry-free? I am not sure.. Frankly speaking, my confidence in them dropped to the minimum. An "accident" caused right in the service centre, and not even by me!

Is this acceptable? I am sorry, but to me, this is not.

I always have a habit to do a walk-around visual check on my ride when I send it for servicing, repairs or modification. And I am glad I did it today.

What make it even more unacceptable was that they ask me to self pick up my car and can go from there. On the second thought, however, the "accident" might happened during the period before I collect my car but after CSA did the check. Must be some body hit my car while collecting his/her ride.

After I saw this, I went to find the CSA immediately. How this particular CSA handle this issue is what I called, responsible. He immediately offered to do the repair for me FOC. He asked me to bear with this "heart pain" for a while. In the meantime, he will ordered a new bumper, grille and the car plate for me, spray it up and once it arrived, will call me to come down for a day to get it change and repair. (at this moment, no courtesy car is being offered).

But after I went back to my car and spent 5 minute looking at the damage, I went back to him and "bang table" again. After this, he offered a courtesy car on the day of repair and one free grooming service from them.

At least, some encouraging pointer here is that they did not run away from the fault, but take it up gracefully. I appreciated PML for this positive and responsible gesture.

To all forumers, next time, please do a thorough visual check on the car before you drive out of PML for any repairs or servicing. U might not know what awaits u....

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Do you think this is acceptable from PML?

what's their reply to you?

did they admit?

Sue .............. !!!

Bro, maybe its some kkj collected his/ her car before you and bua your car. PML left the cars all together for collection and its like they hand you the key and self pick up. So they will do the damage repairs for you?? But this is seriously unaccectable...please whack them jialat jialat....

wt_know;796085 said:
did they admit?

This one can dont admit meh?? Then must whack them even more jialat...sue PML. Maybe will get a new horse....

review CCTV !!!

zhenlie;796088 said:
Bro, maybe its some kkj collected his/ her car before you and bua your car. PML left the cars all together for collection and its like they hand you the key and self pick up. So they will do the damage repairs for you?? But this is seriously unaccectable...please whack them jialat jialat....

wt_know;796090 said:
review CCTV !!!

Ya PML should have cctv...maybe they will ask u to claim the kkj's insurance then they repair...anyway really PML should handle this for you cause the car was in their hands and they never take good care of it...

The kidney grilles became facelifted auto-adjust vanes designs.

I would accept that accidents do happen. What is more important is they gonna make this as painless as possible for you.

I would request
1. Courtesy car during repair (no lousy jap rental car please)
2. New bumper new grille
3. Service credits

Otherwise what is point of buying from AD.

Anyway this is a reminder for us to double triple check before sign off.

Totally not acceptable, must get PML to repair for free.

Can appreciate your "heart pain".

kenntona;796092 said:

Post it on STOMP...PML sure kanna jialat jialat...and can take $50 somemore...or ask hitmee call tv station report then interview...one stone kill many birdsss....mm zai will kanna sue back for defamation bo....lawya can advise?

kenntona;796092 said:

looks like it........

cheers

kenntona;796092 said:

Im sure if my kidney grills kanna like this and PML is the AD...they sure say cannot claim cause i did the +69hp colour sticker mod...warranty sure void...lucky zeromax never do...

zeromax;796079 said:
Today started off as a fine sunny morning. I drove my car down to PML@Alexandria for a warranty claim appointment. The issues are: 1. Having bubbles on solar film, 2. Cracking sound in Cabin while driving. Was at a joyous mood as the issues can finally be solved by today. But god knows what awaits me.

At 3pm, PML called me, telling me that my car's issues are solved and is ready for collection. I headed down immediately to get back my white horse back. But what shocked me when I see my car is unbelievable. I guess picture say a thousand word.

I was shocked. When I handed my car over in the morning, the car is in good condition, but after going for a repair in PML, this happened. Who knows that going to PML to repair two items will get 3 extra damaged items in return. I am dumbfounded. I still remembered on the day I first collected my car, I went to watch the DVD that came with the service booklet. The message inside is clear: to give you a worry free after purchase service in PML. So is this called worry-free? I am not sure.. Frankly speaking, my confidence in them dropped to the minimum. An "accident" caused right in the service centre, and not even by me!

Is this acceptable? I am sorry, but to me, this is not.

*gasp* *heartpain* what did they say???

I always have a habit to do a walk-around visual check on my ride when I send it for servicing, repairs or modification. And I am glad I did it today.

What make it even more unacceptable was that they ask me to self pick up my car and can go from there. On the second thought, however, the "accident" might happened during the period before I collect my car but after CSA did the check. Must be some body hit my car while collecting his/her ride.

After I saw this, I went to find the CSA immediately. How this particular CSA handle this issue is what I called, responsible. He immediately offered to do the repair for me FOC. He asked me to bear with this "heart pain" for a while. In the meantime, he will ordered a new bumper, grille and the car plate for me, spray it up and once it arrived, will call me to come down for a day to get it change and repair. (at this moment, no courtesy car is being offered).

But after I went back to my car and spent 5 minute looking at the damage, I went back to him and "bang table" again. After this, he offered a courtesy car on the day of repair and one free grooming service from them.

At least, some encouraging pointer here is that they did not run away from the fault, but take it up gracefully.

To all forumers, next time, please do a thorough visual check on the car before you drive out of PML for any repairs or servicing. U might not know what awaits u....

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Make sure they get it down in some written form writing...scarly you drive away liao means case close...

i think they already know the problem.
just acting hopefully u did not see it.

Anyway, I am going to write an email later to the servicing manager later, and CC both the CSA and my SE on this incident..

See what the manager says on this...

my heart still ache whenever I see the pictures now... :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88today

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back