Do you wash your own car?

Re: Do you wash your own car?

i wash my own car

used to wash myself, but gave up after a few times :p now i just send to polishing at those shopping ctrs

up til now i still wash my own car, once awhile will sent to those reputable polishing shops in Sin Meng.

yes. once a week. used to go petrol kiosk but at 7 for a f job, better do myself.

if my condo had a high pressure hose and washing bay, i would do it myself. unfortunately it doesnt.

it's a love hate thing.
satisfying, yet feel somewhat silly for the energy expended.

Sometimes I'd happily spend the $7
Except as some mentioned, the clean job sometimes isn't great outside.

Wash my car twice a week, weekday at petrol kiosk for $4 and weekend wash myself. Find that personally washing the car is better and much cleaner. especially the rims. all the brake dust and dirt. those paid car washes don't really wash the rims properly.

lighter;571294 said:
washed mine at those petrol kiosks for $3
you waited 4years for this post? DAMN...:yikess:

btw..which petrol station so cheap??? why mine cost $8 :confused:

yes i do... every other day or whenever it rains whichever comes first

Come on lah, take it as an exercise. Some of us spend thousands of dollars in gym memberships but baulk at the thought of washing our own pride n joy (I meant the car, not our manhood). Further, when u wash car, sometimes got girls walk by and see our wet bods...sibeh hunk

MW;571357 said:
Come on lah, take it as an exercise. Some of us spend thousands of dollars in gym memberships but baulk at the thought of washing our own pride n joy (I meant the car, not our manhood). Further, when u wash car, sometimes got girls walk by and see our wet bods...sibeh hunk

How would girls respond when they see you fisting your car? I would be very scared if my was a girl.

polarbear;571287 said:
As above. Anyone feels it is a bit of chore sometimes and prefer to send to the car wash service? :)
I think there's a slight diff between your question as quoted and the question in ur topic.
So not sure which is ur actual query.

i wash my own and once inawhile let my groomer do it if i am around my groomer.

cheers

///M3;571345 said:
you waited 4years for this post? DAMN...:yikess:

btw..which petrol station so cheap??? why mine cost $8 :confused:

For those who stay near north, the caltex at upper thomson road offers $4 car wash.. Theres one at woodlands road which offers $1 por $2 car wash i think.. But queue always dam long..

The overused sponge, the wrong technique, the cheap shampoo..... all these from the petrol station contributes to your car's swirl marks.......

Next time, observe if they even change sponge(s) from body to wheels.......

My maid washes the car... she does a pretty good job i should say.. she has been well trained. :)

She uses different clothes for the exterior, interior and rims.

Last edited by a moderator:

My maid washes my cars but the last one left deep finger nail scratches on one of them..Not very clean but I am not fussy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88directory
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back