Do you wash your own car?

Re: Do you wash your own car?

bimmerjoe;571481 said:
I don't wash the rims as I found dark rims if evenly covered with brake dust look nice. However, I do wash the tires (carefully so the brake dust on the rims not disturb).
LOL this is funny:lol2:

I wash my own underwear.

Last time my maid only can dry the glass the wash the rims. Last Sunday I just promoted her to drying the bumpers and side skirts. She very happy :D

dleo;571469 said:
My maid washes the car... she does a pretty good job i should say.. she has been well trained. :)
She uses different clothes for the exterior, interior and rims.
Well trained maid :inlove:
zorro;571478 said:
My maid washes my cars but the last one left deep finger nail scratches on one of them..Not very clean but I am not fussy

I likes to wash my "wife" personally n explore her from top to bottom.
by doing this I can know where got scratches or dent n can notice anything wrong with her.
but sometimes really lazy or kenna bird shits den just go to petrol station for a quick wash.
tonight got the urge to wash for her... hehe.

anyone know where I can buy wool mitts? anyone know what happened to detailogy.com?

hondacivic;571610 said:
I likes to wash my "wife" personally n explore her from top to bottom.
by doing this I can know where got scratches or dent n can notice anything wrong with her.
but sometimes really lazy or kenna bird shits den just go to petrol station for a quick wash.
tonight got the urge to wash for her... hehe.

Not bad... you have a German wife. :)

dleo;571654 said:
Not bad... you have a German wife. :)

but I don speak German, abit hard to communicate leh somemore German wife heavy duty.. hehe
not all r pure german. think 320 n 325 r mix with south Africa.

marklee;571650 said:
anyone know where I can buy wool mitts? anyone know what happened to detailogy.com?

They seem to have closed down... I read that Optimum car care (I used to buy from detailogy) is sold by another distributor now.

I order my wool mitts directly from Sonus USA now.

I also liked to go car wash once in a while just for that jet spray so that they can spray off the dirt especially within the wheel arches. But then recently whenever I go car wash, sure something happen and thus I swore off going car washes now and lan lan wash my own car. 1st incident was water went inside my front headlights cos the chinaman happy happy spray the jet machiam damn fun and water somehow got inside. Paid $7 for the wash and had to to workshop to take out the cluster to drain out the water : $20

2nd incident, the jet spray so damn strong that one of my bumper reverse sensors "popped" in. Paid $7 for the wash, go workshop to dig out the reverse sensor button and refix it back: $30

Of cos both times I kan the car wash people but they always say "Cannot be cos we wash thousands of cars and no problem".

*#)(*^*($

bimmerjoe;571481 said:
I used to wash it every week or so but the more I wash the more swirl marks I induce. Because of this I've not wash it for over a month. Now just rain wash until I find out more info.

I don't wash the rims as I found dark rims if evenly covered with brake dust look nice. However, I do wash the tires (carefully so the brake dust on the rims not disturb).

U need BImmer roundel brake-dusted wheels to be truely cool 'yo :woottt:
15836_335564010603_862110603_9989378_433778_n.jpg

bimmerjoe;571481 said:

friend, sorry, i reallt find ur this post very funny.......heheheh

MW;572209 said:
I also liked to go car wash once in a while just for that jet spray so that they can spray off the dirt especially within the wheel arches. But then recently whenever I go car wash, sure something happen and thus I swore off going car washes now and lan lan wash my own car. 1st incident was water went inside my front headlights cos the chinaman happy happy spray the jet machiam damn fun and water somehow got inside. Paid $7 for the wash and had to to workshop to take out the cluster to drain out the water : $20

2nd incident, the jet spray so damn strong that one of my bumper reverse sensors "popped" in. Paid $7 for the wash, go workshop to dig out the reverse sensor button and refix it back: $30

Of cos both times I kan the car wash people but they always say "Cannot be cos we wash thousands of cars and no problem".

*#)(*^*($

wah bro.. chinaman loves you man.. you got so lucky.. haha!

still remember those days when drivig through those car wash mahines n after tat it was upgraded to hand wash but using those mop type attached wif a long pole wher those bangladesh will rub on the car wif soap..... can hear the rough knocking on the car while they washing...... 1 incident i nvr forget that after the wahing, wiping down, paid the $3 and i drove off slowly... i saw the banglala chasing n shouting after me.... i tot i didnt paid the right amount or an increase of price.... Wind down my window and the banglala grinning at me :thumbsup: n pass me back my HONDA emblem .........................:shock:

From tat day onward.. i wash my car mysef......

R335;573234 said:
still remember those days when drivig through those car wash mahines

really miss those car wash machines. never fail to transport me to another land when i was a kid :drool:

RaidenGear;573351 said:
really miss those car wash machines. never fail to transport me to another land when i was a kid :drool:

ya those machines were so dam cool!

anyway, why did they stop operating those machines? too costly? didn't really know the reason..

i wonder when will be the next topless car wash... :thinking::thinking::thinking:

dantito;573378 said:
ya those machines were so dam cool!

anyway, why did they stop operating those machines? too costly? didn't really know the reason..

i wonder when will be the next topless car wash... :thinking::thinking::thinking:
i remember they said something about the brushes they use are not good for car paint or something..might scratch..:ehhh:

///M3 said:
i remember they said something about the brushes they use are not good for car paint or something..might scratch..
+1,000,000

The brushes are abrasive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88directory
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back