Does anyone have BMW INPA/DIS?

Re: Does anyone have BMW INPA/DIS?

detach8;761438 said:
Nope, too much trouble for DIS - need to spin up another VM, set up networking... didn't bother. You might want to try though.

BTW where'd you get your cables and how much did it cost? I got mine off eBay ~$50 bucks.

Nope....

Can't get INPA to work on the R56...

Some identification error on the DME module.....Airbag and other modules are ok though

Upgrade to 7.2 and the whole inpa screen go blank...

Looks like have to start all over again from ground up

I downloaded an RAR package that I just need to extract to C:\ and run INPALOAD.EXE. The only issue was I was missing OBD.INI in C:\Windows but thats easily available when Googled. It seems to work somewhat but I can't be sure as I have not gotten my DCAN cable yet.

Got my DCAN cables today. Turns out I need new daten files for my 2011 E90. It does not recognize my engine module, but I was able to read several error codes.

Seems like the new version is either v44 or v45.

Bro TrafficPolize, do you have them? I'm having trouble even trying to find a copy.

OK I found out the CD that came with the cable has newer versions of the data files. I just had to run through the installer and upgrade the files. Gonna try it out later.

Semi good news - it works with my Engine module, but not tranny. I keep getting a script error. I think it's driver related and will spend some time over the weekend to see what I can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back