Does anyone rent ur BMW as wedding car??

loveDec

Hi i'm new here. Just want to check does anyone here rent your BMW as wedding car?? My wedding is next month 23rd. Its a Sunday. I'm currently sourcing for car to rent for my wedding day.

Hope to hear from someone soon =)

Re: Does anyone rent ur BMW as wedding car??

Welcome and congrats on getting married :)

Don't have a car to rent but hopefully others will do so. Good luck with your search.

search for a thread by SLK69... title:Bobbytay wedding car service... but he is renting his mighty Merc S-class... Can do a compare...

loveDec;601480 said:
Hi i'm new here. Just want to check does anyone here rent your BMW as wedding car?? My wedding is next month 23rd. Its a Sunday. I'm currently sourcing for car to rent for my wedding day.

Hope to hear from someone soon =)

Hi loveDec,

first of all, Congrats.................
by the way which Series are you looking at?

cheers

Hi ac323,

To be frank, I dun really know what series are there. But I saw one convertible 323 at one website before and tot it was quite nice:)

loveDec;601615 said:
Hi ac323,

To be frank, I dun really know what series are there. But I saw one convertible 323 at one website before and tot it was quite nice:)

Hi loveDec,

it will be good to narrow your choice.................

* PM me your contact i try to get my friend to get in-touch with you...
cheers

I would prefer hard top convertible BMW. But 5 or 7 series 4 sitter also alright. I'm seriously open for offer. Hope to choose one from offers offered by the member here:)

Congrats to lovDec! I think the Z4 will look great for a wedding.

loveDec;601620 said:
I would prefer hard top convertible BMW. But 5 or 7 series 4 sitter also alright. I'm seriously open for offer. Hope to choose one from offers offered by the member here:)

hi loveDec... from past experiences as "brothers" for buddies wedding... best to take a limo e.g. 730Li than to self-drive...

too much things to think and do on actual day... better to sit back n relax... thot u can try to get a convey of Beemers e.g. 6x 3series or Z4s to follow the 730Li... this should look impressive on the road too!

Narrow down your choices to 1)model e.g. 3, 5, 6 or 7series 2)colour 3) number of rides

Congrats to your big day!

get ur bros to help u...when going to fetch bride, can roof-down and honk...ask bros to videocam...very happening...other than this part, be driven ard...

yeah, i found my wedding car already =) BMW 520 =) happy. Thanks so much for all of ur help =)

Hi are you actually requesting for someone here to rent you their BM? I dont know if any of the bros will oblige unless they know you. Even entry level 3 series these days is not cheap and to allow someone you dont know to just take the car even for several hours....for a mere $300-400 say is just not worth the risk.

I think you need to approach a car rental or wedding agency.....and for BMs especially the nice ones like the E92 coupe and E93 Convertible (the head turners) which seat 4 and 2 door sports cars....daily rental will be very high as they need to also arrange driver and car insurance.

I think the best someone here can perhaps realistically offer for u is to drive the car over and pick you and your bride to be up and send to back and forth for the ceremony.....i know some friends with nice coupes who have done this before as a favour....but in your case you need to work out a price with them....

If you are still interested message me privately and we can discuss further....

ktnpl;601667 said:
Congrats to lovDec! I think the Z4 will look great for a wedding.

..Congrats on yr wedding....Enjoy yr upcoming Big Day..:).....Z4 is a beautiful car...ask ac323 :p....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back