DOES PML PROVIDE SERVICE CARS?

They do have courtesy cars. Six days is a long time. I guess you have to ask them, especially if your car is still under warranty.
I was given a 745Li for the two days that my car was in PML.

Trying to request for a courtesy car is like trying to strike 4D! I have the feeling that they give higher priority to those "high value" customers, M3, 745li..., than other customers...

This is what I felt when I was at PML. If PML denies this, it means that they have a lot of PR to do to correct that! :whattheh:

Re: DOES PML PROVIDE SERVICE CARS?

mingboy said:
Sorry if this is a damn question but does PML provide service cars if mine is gonna be in the workshop for 6 days?

Ta :wavey:

Yes, they have.. give them enough head-up and they should be able to make the provision for you. I had my ride in for 3 days and got them to provide courtesy car. But I did give them more than a week of lead time to arrange for service slot and courtesy car. Dun know about ride discrimination.. but mine's a humble 318. 8)

I tried to get a courtesy car today but I don't think I will be given one in the end... In any case, thanks for the postings.

You're right about the limited car resources being around. I was told all are currently out of PML at the moment.

Actually it really depends on why your car is being sent back to PML for 6 days. If you car is very new like less than 1-2 months old and there is a big warranty issue to be resolved, than you have the rights to demand for one. Don;t forget, if PML run out of their own courtesy cars, they will rent a car from rental company for you.........may not be a BMW though........I had seen ford focus being used etc.....

Cheers!
8)

Welbo... I see... oh well... I have used up too much mojo to fight with INCOME and I do not think I have much to put up a fuss with PML for the car... Of course I am starting to miss her already...
Ha ha...

Once i get my car back, i'll be putting on her new set of 18 inches, new lights, maybe lowered suspension and a nice new protective sheen....

Heh hehehe :inlove:

Trigger - you drive Z4 wor... I a drive 320 only... I think it's only natural to give you priority for this...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk888live
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back