Doesn't Zhang Ziyi have a boy's figure?

Oilman

Legendary 10 Years
Diva - Zhang Ziyi in paid sex scandal with Bo Xilai: Reports

Actress Zhang Ziyi is allegedly under investigation by the Chinese government for being paid to have sex with disgraced former top government official, Bo Xilai.
She is reportedly barred from leaving the country.
Hong Kong's Apple daily and other Chinese media reported that the pair was first introduced by Bo's associate, Xu Ming, 41, who is the founder and chairman of Dalian Shide Group.
Sources say Xu confessed to paying Zhang 6 million yuan (S$1.2 million) in 2007, to have sex with her for the first time.
He later negotiated a deal for Bo to have sex with Zhang, for 10 million yuan (S$2 million).
Reports say the 32-year-old actress slept with Bo at least 10 times between 2007 and 2011 in Beijing.
The Chinese media also estimated that Zhang's sexual transactions with various rich and powerful figures have netted her 700 million yuan over the last 10 years.
This includes 180 million yuan in cash from Xu.
Her wealth from prostituting herself was not taxed, due to intervention from Xu and other government officials.
Xu reportedly pimped the Chinese actress out to two other high-level officials as well.
Media news outlets speculate that investigations into these allegations could explain why Zhang was absent from the recently concluded Cannes film festival.
Her film, Dangerous Liaisons, premiered at the festival, which her co-star, Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung, attended.
Zhang claimed she was busy shooting the film, "The Grandmasters", and was unable to attend the festival.
Zhang was previously embroiled in other scandals.
In 2010, she was accused of exaggerating the funds raised for the Sichuan earthquake. Instead of the US$1million (S$1.34million) announced in 2008, the star only managed to raise US$400,000.
In 2009, Zhang was accused of cheating a married businessman of S$41.2 million, with whom she was alleged to be sexually involved with, while still engaged to Israeli billionaire Vivi Nevo.
Nevo and Zhang reportedly split up in 2010.
[email protected]

Re: Doesn't Zhang Ziyi have a boy's figure?

Zhang%20Ziyi%20Topless%20Bikini%20Pictures10.preview.jpg

wobbles;823171 said:
Cheap.

Seriously, cheap.

technically no leh, 1 - 2 mio per pop is quite fcuking expensive leh!! :shakemyb:

Doodles;823172 said:
technically no leh, 1 - 2 mio per pop is quite fcuking expensive leh!! :shakemyb:

Hahahahah.... good point, good point.

KNN ... cheap slut can make so much money. I jealous. I wanna be a PRC woman in my next life.

all money can buy one is definitely cheap

hitmee;823176 said:
Do they teach moral value in china?

Yes.

Moral lesson number 1: The louder you complain, the more likely you'll get your meal free @ a restaurant

Moral lesson number 2: If volume doesn't work, bring in reinforcement. Get all your China-Kampong Kias to come down & complain loud loud. Doesn't matter if there's no legitimate reason - just create a fuss, and you'll get what you want free.

Moral lesson number 3: Queues are for pussies. Only Singaporeans queue.

Moral lesson number 4: Double yellow line means "Can park for a while, and I will fcuking complain loud loud when given a summons, because I expect to have grace period".

Moral lesson number 5: Double zig-zag line means: "the same as moral lesson number 4".

Milk will ask if the money paid is sgd denominated hell notes......then he will say she sart.

wobbles;823171 said:
Cheap.

Seriously, cheap.

expensive payment for a cheap act. the official kum lan.

Is that the world record for $/fark?

Is she above 16?

Just checking...

I think the important is thing the guy is really realy dumb.....1.2M???? wtf

SGD$1.2M a pop?
10 pops = SGD$120M?
really WTF!!!
that kind of money can get a victoria secret model with 9/10 look and body

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;823208 said:
SGD$1.2M a pop?
10 pops = SGD$120M?
really WTF!!!
I second that opinion of yours, I too rather get a Victoria Secrets Model :drool:

Her body not nice, back side flat flat no meat leh.....face look ok only.

low spec, low omv, high coe and overprice ...
only one thing is unconfirm ... performance is sibei good ... tri-turbo rwd .... if not Mr Bo won't go for 10 test drives :D

BMWM3;823214 said:
Her body not nice, back side flat flat no meat leh.....face look ok only.

wt_know;823216 said:
like low spec, lw omv, high coe and overprice ....
only one thing is unconfirm ... performance is sibei good ... tri-turbo rwd .... if not Mr Bo won't go for 10 test drives :D
:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

wt_know;823208 said:
SGD$1.2M a pop?
10 pops = SGD$120M?
really WTF!!!

10*1.2=12mil

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back