Don't be an ass... SJJ5#5# in KPE

Re: Don't be an ass... SJJ5#5# in KPE

Baby1M;875030 said:
I too admit I do (like e beemer) when I get pissed off after some road users causes a near miss if I was not attentive.

Only difference is I m worst, I hit e brake when its a bend. Straight road I gradually slow down to 'L' plate speed.

Call me Evil but what did I do to deserve a near miss? Judge me not.

Trust me bro... a lot of sotong drivers out there.... u hit brake they may rear end u. I have learned my lesson the hard way. Lun is best.

st8800;875215 said:
Trust me bro... a lot of sotong drivers out there.... u hit brake they may rear end u. I have learned my lesson the hard way. Lun is best.
I still would do it if my rear needs a new replacement :lol:
Frankly, need to down-shift 1st, then zump brake immediately followed by pedal-to-the-metal... cannot zump brake at travelling gear, not maximising the torque curve to vrooom off. I no longer do such stuff anyway since not many bends and not fast enough to make driver's balls drop :lol2: :lol2:

I always lun but everyone has a tolerance level, mine is very high :dance:

st8800;875215 said:

hi st8800, were you rear ended by s2k? Was it painful?

Sorry OT.

Anyway the video nothing la, very common....iscoupe did that to me a few times before.

I think nowadays with in car videos...lesson here is not to drive like assess..

iScoupe;875039 said:
+1
with so many driver installed camera.. going to have more of such posting.. buai steady.
post curb rim better than all this bo liao video... at least we can share the heart pain of curb rim driver.

LJ...i dun think u did share the heart pain of the kurb rim driver.........u were wondering when is his 3 and 4th kerb! so u can go LS
and ask for discount together with me to POR your rims too.

Mockngbrd;875306 said:
sway sway wait kenna pok kai drunk driver.
Hmmmm, think I take out the red+blue blinkers better and safer :thinking:

After watching the video, if the BMW did not speed up I think the white (VW?) did not cut the BMW too near. If the BMW sped up then that's a different story.

Ultimately it takes two hands to clap. So the black beemer & white car could both be asses but bigger ass award goes to the white car because he lied bigtime in the virtual world, saying he signalled... again I declare I am deaf as I cannot hear e 'tick-tick' signal sound while I hear all other sounds.

Maybe he wish to get a new boot ... hee hee

Baby1M;875159 said:
Try the below, more fun and importantly very safe.

Progressively slow down till back guy decides to filter to overtake, once car filters, maintain speed (prep for down-shifting), let car get parallel to yours, car's bonnet passes your car's bonnet, down-shift and off u go :dance:

Yup.. this i agree.... if your car lotsa horsepower this more fun and less dangerous then jam brakes... hah...do this a couple of times to piss them off... my baby always kena bully de.. this is the trick I always employ..so far works lah... but if kena your car..then lose...lol

i hv seen toto done this many times to me when we convoy...
he's an ass...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back