drinking session PART TWO!

Re: drinking session PART TWO!

BZSAB said:
Was nice parting with the young ones....Saify, Mistraele, Shaaz, and Babe. Uncle bring you all in and then have to take cab home myself..... ungreatful pplz!

UNCLE?? I have never seen such a happening uncle before.. made us walked in MOS like VIP... hahahaha..

Thanks all for the drinks, laughter, funs and the ride home... really enjoyed it!!

babe said:
UNCLE?? I have never seen such a happening uncle before.. made us walked in MOS like VIP... hahahaha..

Thanks all for the drinks, laughter, funs and the ride home... really enjoyed it!!

Babe, you damn bad lah.... Dont know if it is a compliment or you tekaning me. Say I happening but then call me UNCLE so loud in da Forum! Now I very lau qui. Dont know where to hide my face. I must say, MOS was better than our first tau huay chui date.......:lol2:

i was wondering who was uncle.....so you're UNCLE!!!! :lol2:

eh knn,

leslie maybe called "uncle" here, but ccb, he's more happening than any of us la. when you are 40 plus, you see if you can get your wife to allow you to club with a bunch of youngsters on a friday night!! confirm your two lampar kena fry.

kudos to you leslie. my new idol.

BZSAB said:
Babe, you damn bad lah.... Dont know if it is a compliment or you tekaning me. Say I happening but then call me UNCLE so loud in da Forum! Now I very lau qui. Dont know where to hide my face. I must say, MOS was better than our first tau huay chui date.......:lol2:

I said i have never seen such a happening uncle before, meaning u r NO UNCLE to me..... what u were missing that night was a few babes to walk next to u...hahhahahaa.... U r just as charming as the rest... *Wink Wink*

babe said:
I said i have never seen such a happening uncle before, meaning u r NO UNCLE to me..... what u were missing that night was a few babes to walk next to u...hahhahahaa.... U r just as charming as the rest... *Wink Wink*

But I had a "Babe" with me all nite!!!! Very hot and happening one.... Uncle cannot keep up, so left early.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubprof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back