Drive car dua kee

Re: Drive car dua kee

Knn.. another cmi mitsubishi.. think all who drives this make have got big ego problem. car size big, small engine, soft body yet... New make for them will be mitsurati lamborgrarri

MTechnic said:
The man must be gigolo ... Wears purple color

No leh, I don't wear purple.

Mr Kenn - need to tap on your expertise, what to buy on V day that can make a woman feel damn shiok and high?

garbage888 said:
Mr Kenn - need to tap on your expertise, what to buy on V day that can make a woman feel damn shiok and high?

It boils down to the alphabet "E"....

No, not erotica, not erection.

It is expectations.

What is expected of you? Surprises? Do something that carry the connotation of love but not in the convention ways.

Have dinner, skip roses, draw her a simple painting of you and her, print a teeshirt of both of you (Illuma has one shop), go watch stars and then give her the painting or the tee.... sing a song, then kiss her under the moonlight and ......

Or prepare candlelight dinner for both of you, cook steaks, drink wine, then be prepare for rough sex on the table.

Expectations will be hard to gauge on material presents, so be very careful on the branded bags and what not. One, compatibility. Whether she likes it as well. Two, it raises the benchmark for next year. It gets stale even if she can get a Birkin every year.

Disguise the intention to skip giving material presents by putting in efforts.

She will see the angle, might not feel the utmost shiok and high but eventually, you will be rewarded, be feeling shiok and high too.

Cheers and Regards
Uncle Agony

Now, my question.

How to handle more than one partner (wife + mistress + girlfriend) tonight?

garbage888;1070617 said:

Home-Fix membership card?

*run away*

kenntona;1070639 said:
Now, my question.

Tough one, but got to ask oneself, how did you land yourself in such a situation tonight?

Wife - dinner first, then drop off and meet mistress to pass pressie. Then tell the 2 that you are going out with friends to celebrate his relocation to overseas (cant say celebrate b/d, who will believe guys meet up to celebrate b/d) and spend couple of hours with gf. Save the best for last as i assume the first 2 are already in a settled relationship status with you and the gf is someone who u know later than the 2 and would prefer to spend more time with.

kenntona;1070639 said:
Now, my question.

If u can share your love, 'money', care, attention & etc 'equally', u can do it legally i.e. convert lor.... :throwsmokeonground: :disappear:

No offence intended for those it in, my friend in tat belief told me.

Last edited by a moderator:

This has turned into a homo thread.

kenntona;1070639 said:
Now, my question.

Honesty. Just tell all of them the truth, let them fight it out, then when they realise they can't do without you, celebrate in style. Be prepared to lose a few along the way, but the world is your Happy oyster(s).

MTechnic;1070589 said:
Bitching woman driver...

The man must be gigolo ... Wears purple color

KNN... Dun stereotype can? I also wear purple shirt at times lei!!

What a shame!!

To the purple shirted guy who say he owns car SJJ5067D and say bus driver is not a propet job...

View attachment 59551

Wonder why the bus driver never show the dickhead his also has a car.

View attachment 59552

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin7777comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back