driver side mirror keep adjusting by itself!!!

lesliek

hey guys, anyone encountered it? I literally have to adjust my mirrors at least twice a day!!!

driving a 320i LCI

Re: driver side mirror keep adjusting by itself!!!

Yr hand accidentally touch the buttons ?

Did you just recently purchase your vehicle from someone else? If it is, your previous owner might have already pre-set and have the settings of his preference saved in the memory. You would need to reprogram your seats to your adjusted height and your mirrors to the angle you want and have it re-saved.

If I am not wrong, each key that you have, will register the preference.

To reset and preset your settings, I believe there is a button that will turn red once you press it, where you can then register your settings according to what you want. Otherwise, refer to the manual. Try it. It should work...

Good luck!

I used to experience this and kicked up a ruckus. Only to find that the key fob memory includes the mirror setting. So, what you need is to save the seat memory and will include your mirror memory.

My too...i have set the memory at the car seat but it shift on its own when i unlock the car the next time round.

chinese call Huan Dio. once Qing Ming over, maybe will be ok.

Mambo76;1078940 said:
My too...i have set the memory at the car seat but it shift on its own when i unlock the car the next time round.

Stick your key into the fob. Start car then set your seats n mirrors. Input into memory. 1/2. Done. If not get a programmer to sort this out.

hey guys, confirm plus chop I didn't adjust it myself and i've set the memory everytime I adjust it back.

I actually sat beside my car for 15 mins after i've locked it and saw the mirror move by itself.

Huan Dio? not sure as it happened way before Qing Ming, just that now it's more frequent.

lim_ck;1080272 said:
think someone here had similar problem before. the problem could be due to dirty connectors for the mirror motor. read this thread.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-3-...77239-passenger-side-mirror-goes-erratic.html

Yes bro,i have the exact same problem but after following that thread to clean the connectors,the problem never came back. TS you should try it,all you need is a contact cleaner which can be bought off DIY store like homefix and follow the step by step instructions there.

Looks like I may have this problem. I'll try cleaning the contacts. Thanks for the link.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back