Drivetrain Problem

Re: Drivetrain Problem

Just happen this morning while on the way to work. After park one whole day, collect my car in the evening and start the engine, the triangle sign pop up again and on the display show the same problem again.

I had the same error message when I installed JB3 on my car... shut off engine , waited for 5 mins and restart...everything went back to normal... therafter I promptly uninstall the JB3... so far never had the issue...

Did u install any piggy back chip on your car ?

My mod is Kelleners Module & throttle booster. And already installed for 3 months. However, driving the car still ok but don't know why the check light is up:(

fred7272;879850 said:
My mod is Kelleners Module & throttle booster. And already installed for 3 months. However, driving the car still ok but don't know why the check light is up:(

I think everything will probably go back to normal once you remove the kelleners module and sprint booster.. try that first...

On a side note, I took out the jb3 and have been using swiss chiptech without any problems so far...

Btw your Swiss chip how much Hp can it gain?
Mind to share how much you paying?

Problem solved after topping up 98 octane locally!
I remembered last week went to JB top up 1 quarter of V-Power and after few days the warning is out! Just wonder the petrol got adding water?

Nothing to do with my mod but just remember to top up 98 octane if boost up your car:)

No, nothing! I believe is the petrol problem.
I had read some forum in US, they also have same problem as they only get 91 octane.

I also gotten tis drivetrain error message a couple of times since I gotten my car. Car still drives normally. Can still wot. Error will disappear after restarting e car.

horrible;924722 said:
I also gotten tis drivetrain error message a couple of times since I gotten my car. Car still drives normally. Can still wot. Error will disappear after restarting e car.

Do U have any piggyback or tuning box installed?

I agreed that it is caused by the tuning box or piggy back cos I have the same pro... worst still after I dekit the tuning box then ok. So I decided to dekit the wiring as well. The moment the wiring is dekit, pro come out again. Car loss power now and draggy.... I am totally at a loss now. Should not have installed the tuning box in the first place......any bro can give any advice..? Thanks

ngalan;924747 said:
I agreed that it is caused by the tuning box or piggy back cos I have the same pro... worst still after I dekit the tuning box then ok. So I decided to dekit the wiring as well. The moment the wiring is dekit, pro come out again. Car loss power now and draggy.... I am totally at a loss now. Should not have installed the tuning box in the first place......any bro can give any advice..? Thanks

Bro,

Sorry to hear that. Could the loss of power be due to removal of the box thereby reverting to stock power. Can advise which box did u install?

the removal of the tuning box (not the wire) gives me back the stock power until i dekit the wiring altogether... then came along the drive train error code and loss of power.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back