Drivetrain warning?

Re: Drivetrain warning?

Oh I didn't mention that I did checked the forum and also googled before posting the message? Just trying my luck for more advice. I am taking the vehicle to the workshop for diagnosis anyways.

sparr0w;1103618 said:
Oh I didn't mention that I did checked the forum and also googled before posting the message? Just trying my luck for more advice. I am taking the vehicle to the workshop for diagnosis anyways.
CLICK ME >>> Let me google that for you

sparr0w;1103618 said:

All of the ws here can diagnose it.
Its a general Warning - its scope is rather wide so nobody is able to know what's wrong without a diagnose.

sparr0w;1103618 said:

Bro Sparrow

What did your WS find out? You didn't mention what year your F10 is and what mileage? Hope it has been sorted out!

Sounds like a problem I had with my Opel before (although there was no iDrive warning) and it turned out to be an injector problem.

Upon investigation, it was indeed one of the ignition coil that was failing. Got it replaced along with the plugs. Still monitoring but overall drive has improved significantly. Mileage was around 46k.

sparr0w;1104423 said:
Upon investigation, it was indeed one of the ignition coil that was failing. Got it replaced along with the plugs. Still monitoring but overall drive has improved significantly. Mileage was around 46k.
Errro message quite generic. Glad you managed to pinpoint problem.

Same experience before; car is 39months old @ 62k mileage. Replaced all ignition coil ($78ea) and plugs ($25ea).

Last edited by a moderator:

I also had this drivetrain error message this afternoon.

Sending in to Munich for a check tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing major.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back