Dynavin Sat Nav system

chriskhaw

Hi All,

Anybody can tell me where I can view/buy Dynavin sat nav for my ride. E46.

Very much appreciated. :woottt:

Re: Dynavin Sat Nav system

i found out the nearest Dynavin distributor only at Malaysia.

Home

try to email them a few times never got reply.

the unit suitable for e90 is selling for s$1200 from hk excluding freight, malaysia don't bother, no sound no picture.

I'm in talks with Dynavin about distributorship here in SG and i've brought in 2 sets for E46 running Android and D99 bluetooth platform. 1 set have been reserved and is awaiting for the aircon relocating bracket, should be in about 2 weeks time.

Let me know if anyone's interested in the unit so i can make a reservation on it.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DynavinSg;799298 said:
I'm in talks with Dynavin about distributorship here in SG and i've brought in 2 sets for E46 running Android and D99 bluetooth platform. 1 set have been reserved and is awaiting for the aircon relocating bracket, should be in about 2 weeks time.

Let me know if anyone's interested in the unit so i can make a reservation on it.

Cheers.

hi would u do installation too and can PM the price for a e90 set? thanks

We have 1 D95 DVN-E46 left in stock at the moment, sadly our D99 Android DVN-E46 are sold out, we have new stocks coming in a few weeks time. We are the official distributor, we have arrived in SG, under Bereit Inc. :) Sole distributor for the whole of Indonesia and distributor for neighbouring countries, you can check it out on their main website: Dynavin
We are Bereit Inc., website: Bereit Inc. Pte. Ltd., mobile: +6581387654

Hi,

I just got D99 Android for E46 but have 2 issue related to it:

1. Wifi just cant connect to any network (turned of,scanning and turned off automaticaly)
2. NAVI button pressed and it go directly to android desktop instead of navi setup screen

Any info how to fix it? thank you?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohu90rip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back