• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E30 316i on SGcarmart

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: E30 316i on SGcarmart

save up for future so buy 1 series now... nice... hahaha

why listen to the garmen??? buy whatever you want whenever you want...

Looks almost like mine, emmm 5 owners but mileage only 111k km. Odometer gear broken probably kekekekekke

wa...can buy this 1 and mod to the E30s in BIMMERFEST..chio!
mod till like this(if it was my car)
3.jpg

is it true that you can change the meter reading by changing the whole instrument panel?

jin teck;198648 said:
is it true that you can change the meter reading by changing the whole instrument panel?
Yes, can even change individual meter that is speedo/rpm/temperature or fuel gauge. Its quite easy to take off the meter on E30 hehehe.... i even got a spare instrument set with odometer reading 101k km (but gears broken). These broken gears can be fixed but fiddling with the mileage numbers is possible but not easy because its sealed and very tideous if dismantling it.

Hi, this is my first post here! I was looking to buy a car like the one featured in the earliest post (it's called a 316i right? sorry very bodoh.) and I went to check out this one last night:
BMW 316IA (COE till 11/2008) Details - sgCarMart

But it couldn't even start so we couldn't do a test drive!

The dealer said his boss was in charge of old cars so he couldn't explain why it wouldn't start. Do you know if that's normal for a car that age? And is it such a sin that I shouldn't even bother going back to have a look when the car does start?

Thanks very much! Sorry for the silly questions.

Cannot start hehehhe, E30 316i is using M40 engine, its faults should be this way:
1) No ignition meaning no sparks - check ignition rotor arm, distributor, ignition coil and crankshaft pulse sensor (prone to be dead too)
2) No fuel supply - check the relay and fuel pump might be dead.
3) Battery flat

All the above mentioned parts are easily obtainable from ENG SOON. Fuel pump is the most expensive, should be around 300++

mine starts easily without any problems.
the blue car that was originally on this post is now at propel. mati liao

oh, the rims are original ACS but 15"

Even though it has 7 owners, if u replaced all the wear and tear parts,it'll run like new again ehheheheh. No harm what if go back and test drive if the car can start. But it would be better to bring someone who knows well about the car and see also if it has no transmission problem. A lot of previous owners neglect in taking care of them....sighhhhhhhhhh

Anyone can advise where to change the paneling/interior for a E30. Mine is in blue & black - anyone keen to swap for all black?

Btw, can someone provide add of Propel?

Thks

RSCT;206121 said:
Anyone can advise where to change the paneling/interior for a E30. Mine is in blue & black - anyone keen to swap for all black?

Btw, can someone provide add of Propel?

Thks
You'll be surprised what you can find on eBay.

Propel is at 28 Kranji Road S739467.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betbond
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back