• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E34 M5

Re: E34 M5

Hey Hackzi, it's me SF.

Didn't know you're here too :nehnehhh:

Now that's the one. The M5......

I thot someone mentioned $70k before?

Was there ever one registered here ? I always tot the first M5 is on the E39 in sg.

NineEleven;168281 said:
They're asking S$85K on it now.

Yes, Some one sms me, asking for $85k. I told him price too high, & he ask me to offer, at this kind of asking price, how to counter-offer ? I think that is the one ay Autobahn. But years back during 2003, did came across one PI non-parf Reg. No. SCK78XXT, till now no news liao, not sure is the same one ?

Cheersss"M"

Not too sure about the previous plate but this is the only one left for sure. It is an ex-UK car & there's at least 3 more local owners since 92+ & possibly tracked as my friend knows the previous owner who owns a 360CS now.

What do you guys think is a fair price to pay? Road tax is a hefty S$7K+/- on the 3.6 engine.

NineEleven;168327 said:
Road tax is a hefty S$7K+/- on the 3.6 engine.

How did u arrive at this figure of $7k+?

Nuke;168356 said:
How did u arrive at this figure of $7k+?

Well, it'll soon be 15yrs old & LTA charges 150% surcharge on old cars like these. It's a 3.6 like Porsche 964s which are about S$7K on roadtax annually. My other ride is costing me S$10400 per annum on roadtax alone. :furious:

NineEleven;168224 said:
Hey Hackzi, it's me SF.

Didn't know you're here too :nehnehhh:

Now that's the one. The M5......
Yo SF, nice to see you here! BMW.SG was the first car forum I got myself into... and I haven't looked back since! Ha ha....

Forget the M5, go for the F360 dude!

dave;168319 said:
But years back during 2003, did came across one PI non-parf Reg. No. SCK78XXT, till now no news liao, not sure is the same is the same one ?
Same car, just sold to another forumer... :) Looks like a million bucks in the flesh. Clearly loved by the seller who's owned it for many years.

foxfrc5;173275 said:
Same car, just sold to another forumer... :) Looks like a million bucks in the flesh. Clearly loved by the seller who's owned it for many years.

:lol2: Yap found a good home for it. Too bad my pocket not deep enough for this, would love to have it & looks like my affinity with BMW is put off again.

NineEleven;173320 said:
:lol2: Yap found a good home for it. Too bad my pocket not deep enough for this, would love to have it & looks like my affinity with BMW is put off again.

Your time will come....:)

Dude, time to update your signature... :)

foxfrc5;173344 said:
Dude, time to update your signature... :)

dudeeeeeeeeeeeee:woowooo:

nice old classic ///M5..bet Mocknbird will love this car as much as me..hehehe

Bro it's not just an E34. It's the one & only M5 in town man! Go for a good polish & leather job & it'll be good for another year. Are you picking up the spares from him too?

NineEleven;173413 said:
Go for a good polish & leather job & it'll be good for another year. Are you picking up the spares from him too?

already book, dropping car off on thursday when I go to KL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamej88food
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back